Friday night Choons, what ya got on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez I feel old. Oi @mad cyril you thief 😀
Well seing as you ask I’m listening to a band called Sportsteam they were nominees in the Mercury awards. I’m not sure I would recommend them tbh, still listening. This ones called M5

there’s a lot of young bands doing that stuff now, the whole post punk / spoken vocal is dare I say it ‘on trend’.
these are quite similar and I like it, Working Mens club

Both albums this year have been brilliant!

need to listen to today’s but the last one was great

Currently listening to the rather marvellous 33EMYBW. Not that anyone on here will know or give a shit, not when there's Starsailor to be listened to.

Currently listening to the rather marvellous 33EMYBW. Not that anyone on here will know or give a shit, not when there's Starsailor to be listened to.

At least give us an example of their octopus versus scantily clad animated Japanese girl electronica:

Got Duma on now. Bit contemporary Kenyan electronic grindcore never did no one no harm.

They're cracking TBH. The album was, somewhat oddly, the Guardian's global album of the month earlier this year. I didn't expect them to be quite that intense.

Last edited:
I’m listening to this one right now. It’s been a favourite for years.
Extended version and beautiful.

At least give us an example of their octopus versus scantily clad animated Japanese girl electronica:

They're cracking TBH. The album was, somewhat oddly, the Guardian's global album of the month earlier this year. I didn't expect them to be quite that intense.

Ah Arkle, you keep a crazy world sane. Or the other way around. Something like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back