Free google mini for Spotify family subscribers

Do you have to put your card details again for existing customers on the family package???

Got a feeling they'll take a double payment.

Love free stuff me. Thanks.

Will Google be made to feel welcomed by Alexa?
Plan to have this upstairs and only use them for radio or Spotify so doubt there will be any conflicting issues for me

Do you have to put your card details again for existing customers on the family package???

Got a feeling they'll take a double payment.
No mate just log in. Takes you to the play store then when you check out it gives you a 100% discount.

Plan to have this upstairs and only use them for radio or Spotify so doubt there will be any conflicting issues for me

No mate just log in. Takes you to the play store then when you check out it gives you a 100% discount.

I'm logged in and it's taken me to a payment screen.

I have even clicked on the "already have premium for family" button and it's trying to take payment details.
Is it for the google thing or Spotify. I still had to put card details in for the google dot. They put an outstanding transaction of £50 on your card, but that’ll drop off after a few days & not get charged.

Was gonna swap to Spotify, but all subscribers have to be at the same address, that’s a no from me
I have me niece and lass on mine. Neither live with me. All you do is sign up and send the invites via email. They get a link and then just fill in that they live at your address. It’s easy.

Was gonna swap to Spotify, but all subscribers have to be at the same address, that’s a no from me

I live on my own, signed up for the family thing a couple of years back and just passed the extra five on to folks. My two nephews got one each, my sister and her wifey got one and two lads on here got one each as well. None of them live with me. All that was needed was Danish e-mail addresses so I set the two SMBer up with one each and hey presto.

Back