Free google mini for Spotify family subscribers

Thanks to the op, mine just arrived.
Works great but just one glitch when playing a single song on spotify it continues to play random songs afterwards, this doesn't happen on my echo dot, my echo simply plays the specific song then stops. Is there any setting I need to alter so google home does the same.
I did a a quick search and plenty others have same issue but can' find solution.

Works great but just one glitch when playing a single song on spotify it continues to play random songs afterwards, this doesn't happen on my echo dot, my echo simply plays the specific song then stops. Is there any setting I need to alter so google home does the same.
I did a a quick search and plenty others have same issue but can' find solution.
I have a normal echo and a sonos one with alexa and they both do this randomly, sometimes they'll just play the one song sometimes they'll continue to play songs in the save vein of music, never really bothered me tbh

Mine came on Saturday. It’s canny. Wouldn’t use it for music as it’s got no base but for the radio, alarm clock and the music quizzes it’s a canny handy thing.

Got mine on Saturday and like it. Set up for my morning alarms and Spotify.

Thanks OP

Check your autoplay setting in the Spotify app. I had to turn it off on mine because of the same issue.

This is mental. They charged me for mine. Called them and they have refunded the money but making me send back the one I got and they’re sending me another when they get it back. They will only refund once they get the thing back as well. Wish I’d never bothered.

Back