Freddie Flintoff announced as Superchargers Head Coach

Disappointed he's joining this circus ut good luck to him. I would have to have seen him take over from Mott as white ball coach for England.

Great gig for him if you think about it. He can learn his craft with all the infrastructure around him in an environment where no one cares wether the team wins or loses.

Great gig for him if you think about it. He can learn his craft with all the infrastructure around him in an environment where no one cares wether the team wins or loses.
And he can do his Elvis Karaoke, falling over a speaker for an encore.He's Taylor made for the tournament.

Rob Key says England would be stupid not to consider him for England Head Coach

Jobs for the boys again i see

He needs to do it in the County Championship etc nevermind fast tracked

Looks like he's also lining up a job for another mate,Harmi forhttps://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2024/03/22/rob-key-england-managing-director-interview-jofra-archer/?WT.mc_id=e_DM297512&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_PrS_New&utmsource=email&utm_medium=Edi_PrS_New20240324&utm_campaign=DM297512

Rob Key has obviously forgotten the Freddalo incident when Flintoff was England captain.

It would be like appointing Pietersen as manager - great player,tactically naive and only able to influence his own game.

Looks like he's also lining up a job for another mate,Harmi forhttps://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2024/03/22/rob-key-england-managing-director-interview-jofra-archer/?WT.mc_id=e_DM297512&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_PrS_New&utmsource=email&utm_medium=Edi_PrS_New20240324&utm_campaign=DM297512
He's spot on here like. Everything else can be coached, pace can't.

Am I the only one really hoping he does well?

I think he talks well and the stuff about how the Freddie stuff was an act to mask his inner demons I think is powerful

I agree with rob keys comments that he will make a good coach, as he’s talented and has had highs and Lows and emotional intelligence

I hate the 100 but we can’t just dislike everyone associated with it, or be nobody left!
Rob Key has obviously forgotten the Freddalo incident when Flintoff was England captain.

It would be like appointing Pietersen as manager - great player,tactically naive and only able to influence his own game.

Don’t get the relevance, he’s not drank in nearly a decade. Different person.

Back