Frank Bruno

He's definitely a West Ham fan, primarily though we're his second club. I've been lucky enough to work with him a couple of times and he really is an absolute pleasure to meet. I've invited him to join me for a song but he's turned me down. I live in hope...
IMG_20230212_004515.jpg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
SAFC fan Tony McGill is, or definitely was, Bruno’s agent and first met him at a Metro Radio charity match at Gateshead Stadium that Gilly paid to play in. He was ringside when Bruno lost to Mike Tyson in 1989 and 1996. Reidy allegedly helped Gilly get on to the football agents ladder after he had previous business interests in Sunderland such as Hotline fast food outlet in Crowtree Road and Gillhooley’s on Seaburn sea front (Frank Bruno was at the opening night).
Thats all correct.

Source? Frank himself in hartlepool last year, lovely bloke.

I'm pretty sure its to do with Nike.

I was sat behind him at the 92 FA Cup final, still got the signed programme
Likewise. Olympic gallery or whatever it was called. I was actually sat next to Joanne Conway. A vociferous Tim "Poshest Haway the Lards I've ivva hord" Rice was also in the vicinity. As was a bloke & his son who had a Tupperware box that contained, among other things, "lang meat" (the fust time I'd heard that phrase & rapidly made it mine forivva).

I do love this photo. It’s like the love child of Craig Cash and Morrisey is meeting Frank
Aye, both have been said, many times.

I'm a bloke who looks like more people in the world than anyone else ever, it would seem.

Over the years, I've been those two, Robbie Williams, Dale Winton, Philip Schofield, Tim McKinnerny (as Captain Darling), Bobby Crush(!), that fella from Gogglebox who lives in the caravan with the old woman and numerous others.

I'd love to be told that I look like some f*cker who isn't as camp as tits. :oops: :lol:

Back