FPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be easy to spot
Frying (Tomorrow) Night ? 😂

How would the club be rich? We would still have to comply to the FA financial regulations. The new owners couldn't just put millions into the transfer kitty for the hell of it.
This is my worry no matter how wealthy the owners we can't just start throwing money around like confetti we have to live within our means

This was the whole problem in the first place...FFP was to keep the top clubs on top and for the other clubs to struggle to ever knock them down...instead of protecting clubs from going broke, it protected top clubs from dropping down!

Aye, it's not a great argument in fairness. I mean, I can tell that Harold Shipman was a canny shit doctor. That doesn't mean I should become one and show him how to adhere to the hippocratic oath. I just know he was a shit one whilst also acknowledging that I'd likely be a shit one too, hence making the sensible choice not to try my hand at it. PS I'm not comparing Donald to Shipman!

To recognize genius, you first must be able to recognize mediocrity...I think all SAFC fans are well seasoned at recognizing mediocrity and would be safe to say there’s no geniuses running this club.

I asked to meet up mate!I asked northumberlad rocks first who was strangely silent until the pirate said he would!I must live in a different world to some of the folk on 606 who have turned it into somr childish playground race to hold the coats ...I despair at some grown men thinking violence first.

This was the whole problem in the first place...FFP was to keep the top clubs on top and for the other clubs to struggle to ever knock them down...instead of protecting clubs from going broke, it protected top clubs from dropping down!
Unfortunately the rules is the rules the likes of Chelsea and Man City don't want any other clubs doing what they have done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back