FPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

?

Don't tell me Reiver is Greedminds. :eek:

I've met Greedminds. He's proper sound. Didn't realise he'd been back with a new login.

Reiver is Greedminds??

I actually like the bloke despite him asking my lass for a shag while I went to the bar to buy him a drink. Some f***ing brass neck :lol:

I asked to meet up mate!I asked northumberlad rocks first who was strangely silent until the pirate said he would!I must live in a different world to some of the folk on 606 who have turned it into somr childish playground race to hold the coats ...I despair at some grown men thinking violence first.
Unlike you I don't troll the site 24/7.

You offered to meet up and I politely declined as I have seen enough of your childish, negative drivel on here with without having to see it face to face.

Im going to the match to actually enjoy myself tonight and hopefully see a SAFC win. I suspect you will be attending in the hope SAFC get beat so you can come back on here and back up your incessant negative bilge.

I take my hat off to Blyth Pirate for wanting to meet you I really do. Hopefully he is swallowing some anti-depressant pills as I type.

Now will you please stop trolling me and if you are a genuine SAFC supporter just support the fking Club eh?

Owners, managers and players come and go - the fans are the constant. You have got your wish with the owner actively looking to sell so stop being so negative as it surely cant be good for your health. Think Half full NOT Half Empty.

Move on xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back