Four In a Bed.

They are desperate for us to take part, mostly due to my responses to reviews. But I've been told going on the show would involve the intro starting with "Recently divorced..." largely due to her resistance to the idea that accepting their conditions (we can alter/plant/make up anything) leads to things like dog hairs being put in a bed when you don't even have a dog and dust being added to spotless rooms. We know a couple that had clothes added to drawers withe the story line that it was someone's room just let out when there was demand.

The Japanese lady was class! Even though they didn't really like the countryside, they did embrace their stays and marked them fairly based on the appeal and value for money. Had a lot of respect for them for doing that. The sourpusses came over really poorly with all their underpayments, especially to the third lady with the separate bathroom.

I loved the loo with a view 😁
I had a poor impression of the colourful couple to begin with, particularly as they announced that a community wasn’t ‘big enough’ for them. But they were fair and I ended up agreeing with their thoughts on the ‘theatre’ of life. We all adopt personnae and it’s good when someone adds a bit of positive energy.
I wasn’t so sure about the compost toilet and I thought their creator made some pretty poor observations of the sloths and everything.
They are desperate for us to take part, mostly due to my responses to reviews. But I've been told going on the show would involve the intro starting with "Recently divorced..." largely due to her resistance to the idea that accepting their conditions (we can alter/plant/make up anything) leads to things like dog hairs being put in a bed when you don't even have a dog and dust being added to spotless rooms. We know a couple that had clothes added to drawers withe the story line that it was someone's room just let out when there was demand.
That’s scandalous. I once received an email from the production company asking whether I thought there should be more ‘nasty contestants’. I thought that was naff but those contrivances you mention are on a different level - they could affect people’s livelihoods.
That’s scandalous. I once received an email from the production company asking whether I thought there should be more ‘nasty contestants’. I thought that was naff but those contrivances you mention are on a different level - they could affect people’s livelihoods.

Last edited:

Back