Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people I ever see drinking that shite are chavs walking down the street on the way back from the off licence.

Hand down badly fitted and unwashed jogging bottoms as standard.

The aussies, who are the most classless pieces of shit that inhabit the earth, would turn the stuff down.

VB and Tooheys are tremendous.

When it first appeared in the UK around 1970 it was imported from Australia and although not fantastic it was canny. However these days its simply the usual standard gunk that's "manufactured under licence" by some mega brewery in the Midlands.

Ripper.

It's f***ing manky.

Although Fosters Export was lovely. How is there such a disparity?

When it first appeared in the UK around 1970 it was imported from Australia and although not fantastic it was canny. However these days its simply the usual standard gunk that's "manufactured under licence" by some mega brewery in the Midlands.

Ripper.

Just like 90% of the foreign brews... Beck's, Stella the lot...

dont you drink guinness? universally known around the world for tasting like old mans feet

To those with no taste buds aye.

Its no surprise the slating Fosters gets tbh, its possibly the worst lager and lager was invented for girls.... although some of the craft stuff is very nice these days.

Nonsense.

A bad pint of Guinness is usually down to how stinking the bar is and how poorly the pipes and taps are kept

Imagine not liking Guinness :lol:

A quality pint on draft is carling premier. I took over the running of a bar for a while when I was at college and the first thing i did was get premier installed. this was years ago obviously, before it was stopped and the recent relaunch.

A quality pint on draft is carling premier. I took over the running of a bar for a while when I was at college and the first thing i did was get premier installed. this was years ago obviously, before it was stopped and the recent relaunch.

Used to be a lovely pint back then - never tried the relaunched stuff

You've got someone on one page saying VB is tremendous and that same person on another that Sol and Brahma are weak as piss! You actually couldn't make it up.

Erm, VB is nowt like those other two :lol: (as in it has taste, the other two dont). There is a clue in its name.

Last edited:
I had a bottle of VB in the Lambton Worm a good while back. Was absolutely rank. Disappointed as I'd heard it was canny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back