Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
VB is the drink of choice for Australian charvers.

Strange. Didnt see any charvers drinking it when I worked over there.

It is exactly like the other two, bland and weak, that was my point.

I'm sure you would think John Smiths is tremendous if someone told you it was imported from another country.

Its definitely not the same at all. Could easily pick it from the other two if blindfolded.

That is a bizarre theory considering im slating other beers from other countries :lol:

John Smiths is ideal for a session IMO. Isnt packed with flavour but very easy to put ten away.

Last edited:

VB is a lager, not a bitter. It is the Australian equivalent to Carling.

Who said it wasnt a lager? It has a bitter taste compared to the other two, hence its not the same.

Can see why lager drinkers dont like it mind, they need their proper fizz which it doesnt have compared to many.

Last edited:
Who said it wasnt a lager? It has a bitter taste compared to the other two, hence its not the same.

Can see why lager drinkers dont like it mind, they need their proper fizz :lol:

You said it is not the same as Sol and Brahma, it is. They are all weak, bland mass produced lagers.

You said it is not the same as Sol and Brahma, it is. They are all weak, bland mass produced lagers.

Its not the same, hence I can pick it from the three as it tastes different.

Henieken and Fosters are both mass produced lagers, one is better than the other. Not sure why you are struggling with it tbh.

They are very very similar, one is tremendous and the other two as weak as piss, it makes no sense.

I dont think they are very similar, hence despite not having an amazing palate I can pick it from the three.

I was a bit OTT mind in hindsight, although its just in lager comparison, none of which are actually tremendous, as they are lagers.

*You need to find a place that has their VB on point.

I dont think they are very similar, hence despite not having an amazing palate I can pick it from the three.

I was a bit OTT mind in hindsight, although its just in lager comparison, none of which are actually tremendous, as they are lagers.

*You need to find a place that has their VB on point.

Only big Gilly can verify if it is on point.

Only big Gilly can verify if it is on point.
Never had it mate ,I'll try it next time im down the town .

Me and the lads from work were talking this afternoon and we are arranging a big pub crawl on the 18th November to celebrate the hairtransplants "Paper " anniversary if you fancy it ?

Can see why lager drinkers dont like it mind, they need their proper fizz which it doesnt have compared to many.

Proper lagers aren't really fizzy though

Will the claw be in attendance?
Yes he will be pissed after 4 pints .At our xmas party he slid under the table with his pint in his hand and nutted the end of the table on the way under .
If you are trying to paint a picture of him he's an older much more rougher version of Pete Poselthwaite in his latter years .

I'll check his claw out tomorrow and give an update.

Reactions: Pop
Yes he will be pissed after 4 pints .At our xmas party he slid under the table with his pint in his hand and nutted the end of the table on the way under .
If you are trying to paint a picture of him he's an older much more rougher version of Pete Poselthwaite in his latter years .

dint you put a picture of this claw up on here once? or did i just imagine this whole episode

He must be due for his annual trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back