Forthcoming gigs.

Looking at some of the dates that bands have chosen to reschedule to....June/July/August 2020.....I reckon they are going to have to put them back again. I can't see anyone being allowed in a venue like a full Cluny anytime soon. I don't think I'd want to be. My guess is this time next year at the earliest.

Looking at some of the dates that bands have chosen to reschedule to....June/July/August 2020.....I reckon they are going to have to put them back again. I can't see anyone being allowed in a venue like a full Cluny anytime soon. I don't think I'd want to be. My guess is this time next year at the earliest.

Loads rescheduled or announced to September/October etc

Shouldnt be allowed to announce them

I see The Deershed Festival has been postponed till next year. I'm gutted, was really looking forward to seeing The Twilight Sad there. I wouldn't mind seeing them at Glasgow Barrowlands in September, but I can't see that being on either

Nowt this year according to live agents I know. Be lucky to see a gig in Q1 2021 as well. Most likely spring next year for anything resembling a gig as we know/used to know it.

Fingers crossed its rescheduled rather than just flattened.
No point. There’s no end in sight. I can see why events are being rescheduled so they have the venue but I can’t be arsed with that. I fail to see how gigs can Be worth it again without a vaccine.
Nowt this year according to live agents I know. Be lucky to see a gig in Q1 2021 as well. Most likely spring next year for anything resembling a gig as we know/used to know it.
Well you don’t need anyone in the industry to tell you that. Predictions are a waste of time as well. How could anyone possibly know. We could end up back in lockdown at Square one again at any time in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
No point. There’s no end in sight. I can see why events are being rescheduled so they have the venue but I can’t be arsed with that. I fail to see how gigs can Be worth it again without a vaccine.

Id take the risk for Yorkers. In fact I'd die a happy man if I'd seen Yorkers solo.

It’ll be absolutely shite if we have to social distance at gigs, bars etc. Think I just won’t bother.

Agreed. That'll not be the case mind, as in if gigs happen again, it'll be as per normal.

Saying that, just me and Yorkers would do me.
Yorkers rescheduled. Gerrin!!!

Well you don’t need anyone in the industry to tell you that. Predictions are a waste of time as well. How could anyone possibly know. We could end up back in lockdown at Square one again at any time in the foreseeable future.

Yorkers rescheduled :)

Last edited:

Back