Forthcoming gigs.

Would I know who you were? I'm going to the Orbital show in Stockholm if you'll be involved in that?

I wouldn't have thought so mate. nah. I was asked to do the warm up, at the sage. from shieldfield to Gateshead, that's as far as my touring, will be ;)

Just booked for David Byrne next month at the Genting Brum.

Sooooo excited!
A friend of mine went to see him at The Shrine (Los Angeles) last week and he loved the show. From the sound of it, it sounds like it's a great show so I think you will enjoy it.

People I spoke to who saw him in London and Manchester recently said it was absolutely brilliant. Hope it transcends into the arena settings aswel as the smaller venues.

It is. Seen him in Madrid in July. Amazing show. Was outdoors and small, but Im sure itll work well in an arena. They dont stop moving.

Glad I read this thread, just reminded me I needed to get tickets for something I agreed to a while back :lol:

Coming up on the list is:

Teleman at the Riverside,
Brian Jonestown Massacre at Northumbria Institute (was talked into this one),
Slaves at the Academy, last time I saw them it was one of the few gigs I've been to sober and I can barely remember it,
Deadmau5 at the Warehouse Project in that there Manchester

Got a few lined up for the rest of the year now.

Ian McNabb at Darwen Library Theatre
Skinny Lister at Manchester Ritz as part of Manchester Folk Festival
The Men They Couldn't Hang at Preston Guildhall
The Alarm at Liverpool Arts Centre
Skinny Lister at The Garage, Islington
The Men They Couldn't Hang at London Borderline

Unkle in london, October
Chemical brothers in Glasgow, nov
Pumarosa Cluny m
Blanck mass cluny
W.h lung riverside.

Havnt been to a gig since festival season so really looking forward to these coming up.

Not much at all for me this year

Boz Scaggs- done
Rolling Stones - done
Peter Framtpon - Sept.

I must get some more on the list for later in the year.

EDIT: George Clinton is in town this week. I’m up for that.

Last edited:

Back