Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk about Chinese whispers - Daily Wire report.

Multiple witnesses came forward testifying that they heard Chelsey’s screams as the men tried to keep her trapped in the house. Many saw her flee, almost naked, down the streets of Sunderland

f***ing hell it's scary how shit spreads so fast nowadays like. It's written based purely on chinese whispers and social media posts and embellished a bit for effect yet people around the world will take that as fact now it's written in an article like this.

Also why do they have a picture of Pallion?

Seriously, all this EDL / Robinson / "CHARLTON" shit genuinely is more worrying than having (alleged) muslim rapists in your street.

Nah, it's not. Most of the EDL and Charlton can be just ignored, they're morons and you realise it as soon as they speak or write. Robinson seems ok to me, he has his opinions but he only wants to talk about them, he twists things to fit his agenda, but who doesn't?

The fact that you think that is terrifying. There's 29 of them in court today on rape and sexual assault charges in Huddersfield

Feel free to read my post again. It says "worrying", not terrifying. Is there something wrong with you?

And when you say "29 of them", do you mean EDL members or another section of society?

Feel free to read my post again. It says "worrying", not terrifying. Is there something wrong with you?

And when you say "29 of them", do you mean EDL members or another section of society?

There's 29 Muslim men in court today on rape and sexual assault charges

But if you think Tommy Robinson is worse than them then that's your issue

What we don't know for certain - whether a woman was raped by foreign men

What we do know for certain - Tommy Robinson is a twat, and we have a bunch of knuckle draggers taking to the streets full of venom and hate for muslims on Saturday (let's not pretend the majority are there for Chelsey)

There's 29 Muslim men in court today on rape and sexual assault charges

But if you think Tommy Robinson is worse than them then that's your issue

Do you have a reliable factual link to the first claim?

If you read my post again, it relates to "all this EDL / Robinson / "CHARLTON" shit". Shit being the element.

I'll explain further. The shit that surrounds these people, and the shit that comes from their mouths, and the shit that these people stir up, and shit that gets repeated by people like you. THAT is the shit that I find worrying.

If Tommy Robinson stood in front of me now, I'd laugh in his face.

Canny agenda.
Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

That was proven to be a photo shop years ago...

Do you have a reliable factual link to the first claim?

If you read my post again, it relates to "all this EDL / Robinson / "CHARLTON" shit". Shit being the element.

I'll explain further. The shit that surrounds these people, and the shit that comes from their mouths, and the shit that these people stir up, and shit that gets repeated by people like you. THAT is the shit that I find worrying.

If Tommy Robinson stood in front of me now, I'd laugh in his face.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.examiner.co.uk/news/29-accused-rape-neglect-sex-13020219.amp

You said it is more worrying than Muslim rape gangs. Weird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back