Football Manager 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

So many goals every game, no matter who is on top too I always concede if I go 2 or more up. Plus so many goals are pathetic, like Vergini clearing it off Gomez's back to go in for an OG and the keepers are useless.

Looks like they still have that issue where nobody is interested in your players whatsoever. Although, valued at £7m I wouldn't buy Bridcutt either.

Good start to the season for me, stuffing Swansea 4-2 away, beating Leicester 3-1 and winning against Preston in the cup. WBA just sent me back to earth by beating to 3-1 mind.

Johnson has bagged 5 in 4.

If you're looking for a good save making a small team into European Giants I highly recommend Red Bull Leizpig of the German 2nd division

£5 million transfer budget at that tier is unheard of with more investment if you go up.

If you're looking for a good save making a small team into European Giants I highly recommend Red Bull Leizpig of the German 2nd division

£5 million transfer budget at that tier is unheard of with more investment if you go up.

Will look to do that after I've had a go with the lads

The amount of injuries is ridiculous, started a game with Red Bull in Germany, at the moment I have 15 players out and I've only played 2 games. 8 of them would be in my first team aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back