Football Manager 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norman

Haven't heard much about it or seen it advertised at all, set for release in November as always with these games but no demo or a list of the games new features yet? Seems odd when it's out in a little over a month.

Suspect it will take over my life once again for the best part of 3 or 4 months before I get annoyed, bored and frustrated and vow to never ever buy another FM game for as long as I live, then start a new game up instantly.

I picked up FM14 and after a certain point the glaring errors and glitches become ever more apparent. The match engine, for one thing, is a shambles. Scores seem to be far more realistic when you are away holidaying as whenever you play using the engine the games end up 4-2 or 5-3 goalfests. I dunno about others, but despite putting together a very strong side, I concede 9 games out of 10 and usually more than one. I'll certainly not be picking up another FM until the engine is redone from the ground up.

Like Lex says, there was too much random rubbish going on.
Do a test; play a game against Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City with another strong team using the 3D engine and then quite out and holiday it. The discrepancies between results are astounding and, in my opinion, prove how fucked the match engine is.

Haven't heard much about it or seen it advertised at all, set for release in November as always with these games but no demo or a list of the games new features yet? Seems odd when it's out in a little over a month.

Suspect it will take over my life once again for the best part of 3 or 4 months before I get annoyed, bored and frustrated and vow to never ever buy another FM game for as long as I live, then start a new game up instantly.
New features set to be announced in October I think it said, that's where the majority of advertising will be

Not a big fan of the newer ones, they just take ages to setup and have too many options. The last decent one I was addicted to was 2006.

Isn't the demo only available for folk who pay and preorder it on this year's effort?
With this and in game purchases, I feel the game is just a money tree rather than a labour of love.

Im going to be buying this with the intention of playing a network game with a mate - i'll be on iPad and he has a laptop, will it be compatible to have a network game under these circumstances?

Do a test; play a game against Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City with another strong team using the 3D engine and then quite out and holiday it. The discrepancies between results are astounding and, in my opinion, prove how fucked the match engine is.

I believe the circumstances are completly different whilst on holiday.

Despite putting so much time into I have never come accross and major issue's certainly no glitches. Some of the early behavious of the players could be very frustrating but certainly not incomprhendable.

I usually found almost all Issue's can be resolved by tactics.

I think after a few years of apathy FM14 got me back into the game, think I've clocked 300+ hours on a single save. Think the demo is out a week before release and if you pre-order you get beta access two weeks before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back