Football Manager 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

Class Bosman signing or when you confirm the deal the option of buying him for 1.1 million tho his wages are something like 48k a week

I've got him coming in Jan. Signed Sissoko on a free. How do you change the background so its darker?
When you start the game go in to downloads then Steam workshop but be aware it takes a good 15 mins to start the workshop for some reason then there is a few dark skins in there

can you not just ignore it? Think I'll download it but only because I tend give each club a reasonable amount of money & increase/decrease stats for players that i feel are over-rated/under-rated.

:lol::lol: Which roughly translates to giving us a few million to spend and improve Fletcher's pace.

Offer out Larsson at the start for £5m, seems to always get two bids. I sold Ji for £3m at the start. Problem is, you only get 25% of the revenue you make from sales.

Funded getting Mame Diouf on loan for a £650k monthly fee, but left me in a bit of financial bother at the end of the transfer window as I struggled to shift anyone else without finding a cheap replacement.

Offer out Larsson at the start for £5m, seems to always get two bids. I sold Ji for £3m at the start. Problem is, you only get 25% of the revenue you make from sales.

Funded getting Mame Diouf on loan for a £650k monthly fee, but left me in a bit of financial bother at the end of the transfer window as I struggled to shift anyone else without finding a cheap replacement.

£6.5m for a season long loan? Why didn't you just buy someone as spread it over a few years?

Tactics are people using then?[DOUBLEPOST=1383268652][/DOUBLEPOST]its f***ing rubbish this like :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tactics are people using then?[DOUBLEPOST=1383268652][/DOUBLEPOST]its f***ing rubbish this like :rolleyes:

Modified 4-4-2 along with a 4-1-2-2-1

My team seem to play better using the 4-4-2 tho it seems this years version of FM likes the idea of two up top

Played my first competitive game with Watford last night. Away at Birmingham and I crushed them 6-1. Troy Deeney is class on it. Im playing the same formation that worked canny well on FM13, its a 4-2-3-1, the 2 wide players of the 3 set as inside forwards.

Just started it. Couldn't be arsed with the Beta version. I think its gone backward from 13. Anyway, started as Hartlepool and have the smallest squad in the world and my 2 best players want to leave. Have got a transfer kitty of £20,000 and my wage bill is almost maxed out :lol: Picked up a couple of cheap freebies who sould come straight into the first team. Will be playing my ever popular 4-2-2-2 formation with inside forwards, 1 holding centre midfielder and one supporting midfielder

How do people find the good free transfers? I go on and the list is too long for me to be arsed with. :lol:

First game in my Saints career, i won West Brom 2-1 away - but Wanyama and Morrison had a fight in the middle of the pitch, don't know how it happened mind - both got sent off :lol:
4-2-3-1 with Soton, 2 CM's with one as a ball winner and one as a deep lying playmaker, 2 wingers, 1 AM & 1 AF[DOUBLEPOST=1383298833][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do people find the good free transfers? I go on and the list is too long for me to be arsed with. :lol:
Honda & Sissoko are the obvious ones but will be on hefty wages
Badou Kere is someone I always get on a free as back up :lol:

You what? :lol:

You can sign him for £3.5m, if you couldn't afford to sign him then you should have just left him. Cattermole and Cabral are good enough for the first season. There's no way I would be adding another 650k going out a month along with the 1.8m already going out to loan repayments.

Anyway I only played 1 more game last night because my lass was at mine but I beat Stoke at home 2-0. That means we are in 2nd in the table after 4 games with 3 wins and 1 loss, we've had an easy start to the season though. I got Stefan Strandberg in for about 350k, great bargain signing it seems hes Premiership quality. I tried to get Diakite out on loan for the season after I bought Strandberg in but he declined his loan offers and chose to stay with me which I wasn't very happy about, will have to try and get rid of him in January.

I did manage to get rid of Vaughan on the last day of the window. I presume Everton were desperate for some backup so took him on a free. Was just happy to get his 35k a week off my wage bill.

Just started it. Couldn't be arsed with the Beta version. I think its gone backward from 13. Anyway, started as Hartlepool and have the smallest squad in the world and my 2 best players want to leave. Have got a transfer kitty of £20,000 and my wage bill is almost maxed out :lol: Picked up a couple of cheap freebies who sould come straight into the first team. Will be playing my ever popular 4-2-2-2 formation with inside forwards, 1 holding centre midfielder and one supporting midfielder

Same! I got battered by my U21 team in a friendly and the players are bell ends.

Picked up since but I'm still struggling to get a good team going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back