Football Manager 2012 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold colback to southampton for £1.9m. usually id keep him but since its only the demo id like a little cash

reed on loan to fleetwood
cook on loan to wallsall
blair on loan to crewe

and that will be business concluded i reckon. wouldnt mind a midfielder but none available that i fancy

What type of midfielder?

The lad I got from Real Madrid for £4.4 million is a canny little player. 3 goals and 5 assists in 6 games. Esteban Granerio

the board just signed med thiago for £15m. far too much money like but whatever

sold colback to southampton for £1.9m. usually id keep him but since its only the demo id like a little cash

reed on loan to fleetwood
cook on loan to wallsall
Those deals happened in my game as well.

Also got the board to buy me Douglas Costa, was desperate for a creative midfielder and fortunately he was linked in the press, I had a look and the board were more than willing to pay for him.

Just won the first game of the season away to Wigan 2-1. Sessegnon and Bendtner with the goals.

in talks with roberto carlos. 38 year old but fancy him to do a job, £600k

carlos wanted far too much money, not a chance.

2 games in and quite mixed. lost 3-1 to wigan but i felt we were unlucky. then beat man utd 3-1, fantastic performance

Some of those already mentioned sound like my game too..

In:

Emre Can - 700k - young'un.
Douglas Costa - 8 million
James McFadden - Free - Backup
Cheick Doukoure - 1.2 million
Pavel Pogrebynak - 1.7 million

Out:

Jack Colback - 1.9 million - Soton
Titus Bramble - 4 million - Blackpool
Trevor Carson - 200k
and about 5 youth players out on loan.

Beat Wigan 2-1
Got beat of united 2-1
Beat Morcambe, on pens :lol:
Then got hammered of liverpool 6-2 :eek: bardsley had a mare and got a 3 rating.

carlos wanted far too much money, not a chance.

2 games in and quite mixed. lost 3-1 to wigan but i felt we were unlucky. then beat man utd 3-1, fantastic performance

Hoy up a screen shot of what tactics and that you're playing. Wigan were shit first game for me. Alright, the first goal for me was a deflected free kick off Figueroa but we dominated them the whole game and if Bendtner had been on his game, we would have mauled them.

Just recommended Wes Brown become a coach in the future and he said he wants to do it now. Got him tutoring Laing at the same time so reduced his training workload.

Hoy up a screen shot of what tactics and that you're playing. Wigan were shit first game for me. Alright, the first goal for me was a deflected free kick off Figueroa but we dominated them the whole game and if Bendtner had been on his game, we would have mauled them.

Just recommended Wes Brown become a coach in the future and he said he wants to do it now. Got him tutoring Laing at the same time so reduced his training workload.

dunno how to do that but nowt special. 442, attacking, counter attack, offside trap, aggressive tackles

beat brighton 3-1. 3 games, all the same result

gonna stop playing before i get too into it. depressing when you have to stop. new game on footy manager 2011

For those going all out and blowing all their money etc. as it is only the demo - you are aware that you can continue the season your doing now on the demo when the full game is released?

Dont know if you could do that in the past, but nice touch if it's new.

In

Darron Gibson, 2.2m
Wayne Bridge, Loan - sent him back after one game, tore a hammy and was out for 3 months.
Emre Can, 600k, young lad, looks okay, doing well in reserves.
Chris Brunt, 5m, raising to 6m after 50 league apps.

Out

Louis Laing, Loan
Adam Reed, Loan
Jack Colback, Loan
Matthew Kilgallon, 2m rising to 4.5m :lol:

have beaten Wigan and Liverpool away
drew with Man Utd at home and Fulham away
Lost to spurs at home

Love the team meeting feature! Liking the game so far!

For those going all out and blowing all their money etc. as it is only the demo - you are aware that you can continue the season your doing now on the demo when the full game is released?

Dont know if you could do that in the past, but nice touch if it's new.

In

Darron Gibson, 2.2m
Wayne Bridge, Loan - sent him back after one game, tore a hammy and was out for 3 months.
Emre Can, 600k, young lad, looks okay, doing well in reserves.
Chris Brunt, 5m, raising to 6m after 50 league apps.

Out

Louis Laing, Loan
Adam Reed, Loan
Jack Colback, Loan
Matthew Kilgallon, 2m rising to 4.5m :lol:

have beaten Wigan and Liverpool away
drew with Man Utd at home and Fulham away
Lost to spurs at home

Love the team meeting feature! Liking the game so far!

Whee the fuck did you con £2 million rising to £4.5 million out of for Killa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back