FOA: Litterers

It's the East Standers. Everyone in there seems to have a packed lunch with them :lol:
This.

The towns a shithole there’s no wonder the grounds the way it is.

Let me get this right. You have made a correlation between a run down city centre and litter being present at a football ground?

A reminder. The poster you replied to was saying its because many who support us are clampets. Now, as its known, a majority of our support comes from outside of the city centre, your point doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Does the litter not come from the teams kit bags? Lots of the bags,, from me seat in the east stand, looked like clear plastic bags and not food. My theory is the rubbish is from the kit bags from the two teams.

It's the East Standers. Everyone in there seems to have a packed lunch with them :lol:

Let me get this right. You have made a correlation between a run down city centre and litter being present at a football ground?

A reminder. The poster you replied to was saying its because many who support us are clampets. Now, as its known, a majority of our support comes from outside of the city centre, your point doesn't make sense.

Just on the wind up mate, go sniff your aunties knickers again

Was at game today for first time in ages and it was really bad, why people in general think it’s acceptable to just drop there rubbish on the floor baffles me, I can’t ever remember roker park having crisp packets blowing across the pitch, maybe rose tinted glasses tho
The reason the litter blows on to the pitch is because the fencing around the pitch is open and the litter can blow straight through. At Roker Park all of the stands were below pitch level and the litter couldnt blow on the pitch.
The fencing around the pitch at the SOL needs closing then the litter cant blow on to the pitch and dont eat crisps in the ground.

The reason the litter blows on to the pitch is because the fencing around the pitch is open and the litter can blow straight through. At Roker Park all of the stands were below pitch level and the litter couldnt blow on the pitch.
The fencing around the pitch at the SOL needs closing then the litter cant blow on to the pitch and dont eat crisps in the ground.
So leaving no gaps between advertising would stop it, surely someone should do something because it’s pathetic all the rubbish on the pitch, I’ve never played on a Sunday morning pitch like that, closest thing I can liken it with is leaves in the school yard as kid in autumn haha

They should record a new version of a certain Wham! hit to play at half time.

Opening line ‘ do-do-do litterbug, click, click...’.
Then the chorus - ‘pick me up before you go go...’ etc etc.

Dear God, I can’t believe I posted that drivel.I think I’m having a stroke or summat...
Does the litter not come from the teams kit bags? Lots of the bags,, from me seat in the east stand, looked like clear plastic bags and not food. My theory is the rubbish is from the kit bags from the two teams.

Like L1 clubs can afford placca bags, man! :lol:

Last edited:
Convinced it’s those big access tunnels at the north and south west corners because it only ever blows around in a vortex in front of the West Stand, but still it wouldn’t happen if people binned their shit. That said there was a time in the second half when the wind calmed and it all stopped blowing right in front of loads in front of the west stand from stewards to ball boys and not one of them done owt about it when it was at their feet.

Back