FOA: Litterers

Was at game today for first time in ages and it was really bad, why people in general think it’s acceptable to just drop there rubbish on the floor baffles me, I can’t ever remember roker park having crisp packets blowing across the pitch, maybe rose tinted glasses tho

Was at game today for first time in ages and it was really bad, why people in general think it’s acceptable to just drop there rubbish on the floor baffles me, I can’t ever remember roker park having crisp packets blowing across the pitch, maybe rose tinted glasses tho
Surely this is down to new build public places not having bins at regular intervals, if at all? All I can think of is that it is down to bomb threats.

FAir enough people should put it in bin etc but there were periods of the game where there was patches of litter still on the sideline, surely one of the ballboys or stewards can pick it up while off the pitch. Actually did anyone try to pick it up at HT?

FAir enough people should put it in bin etc but there were periods of the game where there was patches of litter still on the sideline, surely one of the ballboys or stewards can pick it up while off the pitch. Actually did anyone try to pick it up at HT?
Ground staff came on at halftime and picked up all of the litter on the pitch where I was in the West Stand, but as soon as the second half started, there was even more blowing around. The majority of it does seem to be the £1 ket bags.

It’s ridiculous that people drop their litter in the stadium but it would only take a few of the staff 10 mins to go round and collect it all up pre-game and at half time

Back