FM2011 - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a cracking screen shot of

"Chelsea have appointed Alan Shearer as manager"

But forgot to post it. Me and Shearer don't have very nice things to say about each other in the press.

He got the Chelsea job on mine anarl, total bullshit :lol:

I was so fucked off I went into the editor and put Shearers stats as they should be - f***ing dire.

He's doing well tho as it's f***ing Chelsea.

Sunderland have Ferdinand as manager now and have just been relegated at the end of season 6. They never recovered after appointing f***ing fat Sam as manager (picked over me, twats) and then Drogba..

Health and Safety just closed down part of the West Stand reducing the capacity by 2090.

No options available to ask the board to sort it out :lol:

quick update...

2nd in the league at the start of January, 3 points behind Arsenal. Hoping to finish in the champions league places, especially after missing out last year even though i finished 4th :evil:

Logon or register to see this image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know i should have sold him, but Bent has been sensational again and i can't sell him.

Van Der Vaart is probably my best buy on football manager, ever. He cost me £3.1m from spurs who for some reason let him go.

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/vandervaart.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In my second season, 5th over January but no-one will come even if it's just on loan. Sess wants to go to Chelsea so he's off for 8.75 mil but i can't get anyone it :evil:

In my 3rd season, scoring loads but also not keep many clean sheets. Can anyone reccomend some defenders? Got Turner and Onuoha at the moment with a Brazillian regen as back up. Kameni in goal

In my 3rd season, scoring loads but also not keep many clean sheets. Can anyone reccomend some defenders? Got Turner and Onuoha at the moment with a Brazillian regen as back up. Kameni in goal

I'm in my 3rd season and play Onuoha as my left sided CB (seems to play much better there) and a young brazilian (monroel) as his partner, Turner as back-up.

Give it a try. I think i've got the best defensive record in the league and i'm in Dec.

I'm on the full game.

Benty kicked up a fuss on mine too, but not so much that he asked for a transfer! :eek: Santa Cruz got injured in a preseason friendly... out for 3 or 4 months :roll: so I've just bought Christian Benitez for £1.4m (again, over 48 months) rather than rely on Healy as my first choice backup.

Just bought Roberto Carlos (37 year old! :lol:) for £1m (yet again, over 48 months) to fill my DL spot coz McCartney's injured for ages and Rico's shite in the game.

not so shocking now eh? ;)

Well lads been a cheater since the editor was introduced, get bored easily now , so for the first time in god knows how many years av started an honest game with the lads (mainly cos av now got 2 kids under 1 and a half year old) so here we go:
Bought paulo henrique board interaction sold nee one.

And what a start i've made;
Blackburn away 2-2
Wba home win 2-1
Bury LC won 4-2

Bearing in mind bent is out for 3 months at first game of season, very pleased with my first honest game since i was a kid
West ham away win 4-2
Blackpool home win 2-1
Burnley home LC 5-1
Fulham home won 2-0
liverpool away lost 3-1
Spurs away won 4-2
Birmingham home won 3-0
Stoke home 4-2

Last edited:
I wanted to sell him but he scored 55 goals in one season :-(

i dont think hes ever scored more than 20 for me like.

i go for 3 up front and have bent, gyan and vagner love as my starters. score loads between them

All coming together nicely at the preseason of season 6 for me. Sold my 20 year old Duncan Ferguson esque regen to Spurs for 9m and 50% sell on as he was crap whenever I played him. Scraped 4th place on last day of the season which was amazing as I was 10th at xmas. Got knocked out group stages of Champions league after Barcelona lost to Shakhtar at the Nou Camp and was knocked into Uefa by a point wasnt too happy :lol:

Board have gave me 36.5m to spend and finances are finally in control after ive stopped using the 48 months option. Was just hoping for Champions league qualification when an agent offers me Aguero on a bosman. He hadnt wanted to come but with no offers placed changed his mind. Adjusted my budget so I could offer his a shitload to tempt him and bloody spurs came in for him at the 11th hour i got him tho. Then couple days after Aguerro signed an agent offers me Benzema on a free as well :lol:

Team

Gordon/ Croatian gk

Brazilan regen
Sakho
Brazilian regen
Rafina

Rodwell
Argentianian regen

Zezinhio
McGeady

Neymar/ Rossi/ Benzema
Aguero

Shame I wont play again till next week, should win the league now.

Arranged Bent to leave, Sessegnon to come in and the Torres, Suarez & Carroll transfers on the editor then started with Sunderland

Started well but went on an absolute horror run, 15 games without a win I think and was hovering around 15th/16th, but then beat Spurs 3 nowt away followed by the same result against Blackpool at home

My team after the January transfer window normally looks like this

(GK) Gordon
------
(RB) Onouha
(CB) Bramble, Turner and Mensah
(LB) Maxwell on loan from Barca, option to sign for 3.5 million at the end of the season
------
(CM) Sessegnon or Cattermole and Henderson
------
(AML) Gyan as an Inside Forward
(AMR) N'Zog signed for £10.5 million
------
(ST) Eduardo signed for £14 million

Also signed that young lad Chamberlain to loan out and make a bit money from later on in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back