FM2011 - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 down after 15 minutes at home to Chelsea :mad:

Why do people even bother with this P.O.S. game.

The rules are set out at the start i.e. othere teams have better players than you.

f***ing wank game

edit 5-0 at half time

FUCKOFF

Gards, you're just shit, man. Stop blaming the game.

Love you really. ;)

The rules are set out at the start i.e. othere teams have better players than you.

f***ing wank game

edit 5-0 at half time

FUCKOFF

Its away from home I just cant get right at the minute, unbeaten against all the top 8 this season at home.

Just play 4-4-2, normal tempo, down both flanks, wide, normal def line, direct passing

then rigid and standard/counter philosophy

Stick to position, aggresive tackling, press more.

Humped liverpool 5-0 using this and beat arsenal,man city drew with man utd and chelsea

f***ing wank game

edit 5-0 at half time

FUCKOFF

Oh my, getting beat of Chelsea. Totally unrealistic that like :roll: :lol:

Why don't you just start as Real Madrid as you obviously can't handle any kind of challenge. Or mayby just edit your team and put all their stats to 20?

Don't get me wrong, I struggled in FM2010 but won the league in my 3rd season. I cheated using 'fmgenie' so I could view the best players and bypass the need for scouting. I also edited the database bank to give me more money.

This time i've used default database but still used FMGenie. However, I can't just go out and buy the amazing players of the future now, because i'm skint!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I struggled in FM2010 but won the league in my 3rd season. I cheated using 'fmgenie' so I could view the best players and bypass the need for scouting. I also edited the database bank to give me more money.

This time i've used default database but still used FMGenie. However, I can't just go out and buy the amazing players of the future now, because i'm skint!
thats the f***ing point:lol::lol:

Seriously need some advice playing away.

Battering teams at home but getting beat of the likes of Blackpool away. Doing my head in :lol:

Seriously need some advice playing away.

Battering teams at home but getting beat of the likes of Blackpool away. Doing my head in :lol:

Try to pick a starting line-up that's only just better than the opposition's.

This keeps your best players fresh and gives your fringe players a chance to play in the first team. It raises team spirit all round and there's less complacency because the fringe players are trying to prove themselves whereas your "regular" first team might be thinking "Blackpool away? In December, are you shitting me? Do you know who I am?".

mags are starting my 5th season on -10pts in the championship :lol:

they want one of my star youth strikers on loan. not sure if i can bring myself to let him go there and help them out

Finished my first season in 7th and managed to win the league cup, beating the Mags in the semi's and Villa 4-0 in the final :) (Campbell hat-trick).

I signed Fran Yeste for £1.6m in the first window & beat off interest from Juventus for Afellay (£4.8m) in January. £72,000k a week though.

Gyan & Bent :evil: hve been class.

So far at the start of my second season i've signed:

N'zogbia - £3.3m (Wigan relegated)
Welbeck - Season loan
Onuoha - £2.2m
Ansaldi - £13.5m
Young Brazilian CB - £5-6m

Got rid of - Nos, Kilgallon, Da Silva, Reid, Zenden and loads of youngsters

Finished 9th in my first season which wasn't too bad. Bent finished top scorer in the league, one ahead of wayne rooney on 35. As much as i was tempted, i cant sell him.

Started my second season and i've played 28 games, winning 15, drawing 6, and losing 7. Sitting 5th in the league but already qualified for Europe after winning the league cup :)

Transfers in-
Cristian Zapata (revelation :)) £14m
Joe Mattock £5m
Pablo Piatti £6.5m
Diego Tardelli £16.5m
Pablo Zabaleta £3.2m

Out-
A few on a free including Zended, Healy, M'Voto.
Loads of youth.
Ferdinand £500k to Bolton
Riveros £2.9m- Sevilla
Kilgallon- £250k- Bristol City
Richardson- £2m- Boro
Colback £250k- Scunthorpe
Angeleri £1.5m Hercules
F.Campbell- £2m- Bolton

Finished 9th in my first season which wasn't too bad. Bent finished top scorer in the league, one ahead of wayne rooney on 35. As much as i was tempted, i cant sell him.

Started my second season and i've played 28 games, winning 15, drawing 6, and losing 7. Sitting 5th in the league but already qualified for Europe after winning the league cup :)

Transfers in-
Cristian Zapata (revelation :)) £14m
Joe Mattock £5m
Pablo Piatti £6.5m
Diego Tardelli £16.5m
Pablo Zabaleta £3.2m

Out-
A few on a free including Zended, Healy, M'Voto.
Loads of youth.
Ferdinand £500k to Bolton
Riveros £2.9m- Sevilla
Kilgallon- £250k- Bristol City
Richardson- £2m- Boro
Colback £250k- Scunthorpe
Angeleri £1.5m Hercules
F.Campbell- £2m- Bolton

How did you get them transfer fees?

How did you get them transfer fees?

Board made some funds available and also some over 48 months.

Finished that season, pipped manchester united to 4th on the last day but stilll only qualified for the europa league :?: which confuses me.

Anyway brought in a few for the next season...

IN-
Alex henshall (free)
Joe Coll (free)
Rafeal Van Der Vaart (£3m)
Stefan de Vrij (£13.25m)
Edin Hazard (£21M)

Out
Park Ji Sung (£8m) :eek:
Titus Bramble (£1m)

Leaves me with a first team of
...................................................Gordon.............................................
Mattock......................Kaboul....................Zapata...............De Vrij/Zabaleta
...................................................Jones...................................................

Hazard.................................Van Der Vaart......................N'zogbia/Piatti

...............................Bent(couldnt sell)....................Tardelli/Gyan..............

Currently 5th, Won 8, Drawn 0, Lost 4
Doing well in Europa group stage too!

I had a cracking screen shot of

"Chelsea have appointed Alan Shearer as manager"

But forgot to post it. Me and Shearer don't have very nice things to say about each other in the press.

Board made some funds available and also some over 48 months.

Finished that season, pipped manchester united to 4th on the last day but stilll only qualified for the europa league :?: which confuses me.
Anyway brought in a few for the next season...

IN-
Alex henshall (free)
Joe Coll (free)
Rafeal Van Der Vaart (£3m)
Stefan de Vrij (£13.25m)
Edin Hazard (£21M)

Out
Park Ji Sung (£8m) :eek:
Titus Bramble (£1m)

Leaves me with a first team of
...................................................Gordon.............................................
Mattock......................Kaboul....................Zapata...............De Vrij/Zabaleta
...................................................Jones...................................................

Hazard.................................Van Der Vaart......................N'zogbia/Piatti

...............................Bent(couldnt sell)....................Tardelli/Gyan..............

Currently 5th, Won 8, Drawn 0, Lost 4
Doing well in Europa group stage too!

A team who finished below you must have won the champions league meaning they get your champions league spot.

Nor me

Dont think he likes anyone who is sunderland manager

No love lost, whenever there's a press confrence I take my time to denounce his managerial credentials

I've cheated on my game so no point in posting anything but I highly recommend Dalton the Brazillian CB and Adam Hlousek the Left Winger. My two best players besides my cheat wonderkids ;)

Last edited:
Nor me

Dont think he likes anyone who is sunderland manager

every staff member connected to the mags dislikes us. at one point shearer, hughton, clark and neil mcdonald disliked me.

shearer (blackburn manager) always talks shite about me but i let the lads do the talking on the pitch :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back