FM2011 - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in 2018/2019 season and it's the first time that I have played until this far for along time.

top 4/5 team every year and could actually win the league this year for the first time. Got way too many regens so wont bother writing them up. Won world cup with England in 2018 so I am regarded as a top class manager.

This game is way too easy though.

This game is way too easy though.

Im starting to see this point also like. Im generally average at fm and have never won the league as Sunderland since cm4. Was doing ok getting Champions league and the ai gifts me two world class players for free.

Not very realistic that Sergio Aguerro and Karim Benzema would have no offers from big clubs so that they have to become interested in signing for me. It just wouldnt happen in real life whatsoever espeically as they are both 27 in fm speak the prime of their careers

Last edited by a moderator:
First season and won the league with sunderland :confused:
No cheat or fuck all before anyone mentions anything, since the patch has anyone else found it easy so far?

Did quite shite in my first season, finishing 13th

HOWEVER, penultimate game of the season was at St James where, not only did I win 3 1, but consequently sent them back into the Championship and got their manager the sack :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back