Florida

Just booked for Halloween next year, changes straight to a Christmas theme the next day.
Anyone been at that time of year?
Been to Paris Disney at Christmas. The theming was excellent and the kids were a bit younger and loved it. Queued hours to meet Santa and the fat fuck was French....

Been to Paris Disney at Christmas. The theming was excellent and the kids were a bit younger and loved it. Queued hours to meet Santa and the fat fuck was French....
LOL:lol:

Im sure I saw a price of £33,000 for a fortnight there when I looked the other day :lol:

First 2 weeks in Nov? Should be decent. 25C ish, and very little rain.
I think there's a lot of kids there from New Jersey though.
Been a couple of times in August and it's absolutely packed so hoping it's a bit quieter.

LOL:lol:

Been a couple of times in August and it's absolutely packed so hoping it's a bit quieter.
Don’t bank on it. Last 2 weeks of August is quieter as the local schools go back.
We have gone several times in October and November. The temp is better than August.

I like it, its different - small and has some really nice attractions (ToT, RnR, Star Tours). Its an easy day and a good night time show.
Plus, they have all the live shows for smaller kids.

Ditto. Always gets bad press but like the fact that you can cover it quickly on foot unlike the other Disney Parks and it just has a good feel for me.

Did Star Tours few times (it's already been updated to include bits from the Last Jedi), finally got on Aerosmith, scared the life out of the kids on ToT and that all came after we got all of the new Toy Story land done in under an hour (7am opening for on site guests).

On another night we watched Fantastmic for the first time as well which was impressive then the Star Wars projection / fireworks (all after we'd been in Epcot earlier).

November is great. Hardly any rain and warm but not scorching.
Been 3 x in October in 6 year.best weather I could have dreamed for.only seen rain 3 times which was fyck all. Due to the little uns Sat year in '19, we have bit the bullet and going in July next year.can't say I'm enthralled at the prospect. Rain isn't my bag um afraid..

I like it, its different - small and has some really nice attractions (ToT, RnR, Star Tours). Its an easy day and a good night time show.
Plus, they have all the live shows for smaller kids.
My favourite park too. Just has a great feel to it. Can't wait to go back when Star Wars bit is open.

Just booked for Halloween next year, changes straight to a Christmas theme the next day.
Anyone been at that time of year?
I was there for Halloween last year. Weather was pretty good, not too hot, although not the best for the water parks. They love their Halloween as much as Christmas so it was an experience to see!!

Last edited:
Just got back after 3 weeks there, best holiday ive ever had. Bairns (3 and 5) absolutely loved it. Weather was tremendous couldnt have askee for better

We did 4 days universal, 2 weeks onsite disney and a couple days chill at four seasons. Had the deluxe dining plan. Universal was good but would only stop at disney next time

Done quite a bit character dining which was great for the bairns. Be our guest and cinderella’s royal table were my favourite ones. They were both a 2 meal credit. They filled their autograpgh books which they were buzzing with. California grill was something else and you get unlimited champagne and mimosas :D

For the little ones slinky dog and 7 dwarfs mine train were the best rides they were great we used fast passes for them otherwise it was always at least an hour wait. Toystory land was always rammed as were the ques for woody and jessie. Flights of passage is a must and pandora is great especially on a night. The safari at animal kingdom was superb aswell, done it during the day and once at night we heard the lion roar :D

We also did seaworld which was good but not sure if we wouls go back there. Dine with shamu was great though

Cant wait to return!

Just got back after 3 weeks there, best holiday ive ever had. Bairns (3 and 5) absolutely loved it. Weather was tremendous couldnt have askee for better

We did 4 days universal, 2 weeks onsite disney and a couple days chill at four seasons. Had the deluxe dining plan. Universal was good but would only stop at disney next time

Done quite a bit character dining which was great for the bairns. Be our guest and cinderella’s royal table were my favourite ones. They were both a 2 meal credit. They filled their autograpgh books which they were buzzing with. California grill was something else and you get unlimited champagne and mimosas :D

For the little ones slinky dog and 7 dwarfs mine train were the best rides they were great we used fast passes for them otherwise it was always at least an hour wait. Toystory land was always rammed as were the ques for woody and jessie. Flights of passage is a must and pandora is great especially on a night. The safari at animal kingdom was superb aswell, done it during the day and once at night we heard the lion roar :D

We also did seaworld which was good but not sure if we wouls go back there. Dine with shamu was great though

Cant wait to return!
Class mate. Just put a smile on my face reading that. We’re going back next June. Love it

Did you get on the water rides at islands of adventure ??

Moved my booking for next year back to Caribbean Beach as it looks great after the refurb and I reckon they'll bump the price up one the Skyline thing is finished.

Moved my booking for next year back to Caribbean Beach as it looks great after the refurb and I reckon they'll bump the price up one the Skyline thing is finished.
Aye will be ideal when the skyline is in. We stayed at pop century and the only transport they have is the buses which are always hectic

October is always a good time to for HALOWEEN and literally the day after they start with the Christmas decorations .....its mint

British airways are good for flights Newcastle-Miami-Orlando

Best budget hotel on International Drive rosen inn

Not read the full thread so apologies if SEB but me and the Mrs are thinking about taking the kids in the next year or 2, the youngest will be 3, is that too young??

Not read the full thread so apologies if SEB but me and the Mrs are thinking about taking the kids in the next year or 2, the youngest will be 3, is that too young??
My daughter was 4 the first time we went and she's very small for her age. There was the usual issue with height restrictions on the bigger rides but she was the right age for meeting the characters and really buying into the magic of the Disney parks.

October is always a good time to for HALOWEEN and literally the day after they start with the Christmas decorations .....its mint
We did that for last year's trip. The last week of October for the Halloween stuff then the first two weeks of November for Christmas stuff. It was a bit chilly early morning and on a night but you can'r beat that time for year at Disney.

Back