Florabella filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

keep your knickers on man, i was only joking :lol:

Second ones best like...

Knickers are well and truly on, just don't expect that kinda crack on here is all - have I insulted your stuff at some point like?

ICBYD wrote "or not", which makes me think that maybes the photo didn't load for him. So I jokingly wrote "I think the cheeky bassas saying your photos shit", with a shocked face.

I'm not sure at what point i've insinuated that I think your photo is shit, but I'm sorry because i've obviously offended you.

ICBYD wrote "or not", which makes me think that maybes the photo didn't load for him. So I jokingly wrote "I think the cheeky bassas saying your photos shit", with a shocked face.

I'm not sure at what point i've insinuated that I think your photo is shit, but I'm sorry because i've obviously offended you.

What was said isn't in dispute :lol: (and for the record i knew exactly what ICBYD meant) To be honest, aye, you have offended me a touch. I don't really understand why you think it's OK to suggest anyone's photos are shit - personally I wouldn't dream of suggesting it, regardless of how bad they were. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down calm down :lol:

Give each other a kiss on the Lee extension ring

What was said isn't in dispute :lol: (and for the record i knew exactly what ICBYD meant) To be honest, aye, you have offended me a touch. I don't really understand why you think it's OK to suggest anyone's photos are shit - personally I wouldn't dream of suggesting it, regardless of how bad they were. :confused:
Ok mate, we'll leave it at that. I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.. and my explaining it hasn't really helped either, but at no point did I suggest i thought your photo was shit.

Fwiw, I like the photo as there's nothing to dislike. Nice subject, nicely composed and nicely edited.

Ok mate, we'll leave it at that. I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.. and my explaining it hasn't really helped either, but at no point did I suggest i thought your photo was shit.

Fwiw, I like the photo as there's nothing to dislike. Nice subject, nicely composed and nicely edited.

fair doo's mate. Perhaps I was being overly sensitive as it's me daughter like. I'm hung over to fuckery aswell, so not thinking straight. Love to hate bank-holidays me..

thanks for feedback, was specifically trying to replicate the b+w filters from that Florabella website like.

Calm down calm down :lol:

Give each other a kiss on the Lee extension ring

who's this sheep-skin wearer like? :mad: and why can you not see my images? hmmmm

I do like the black and white stuff mind. Been playing for a couple hours and result IMO:

Original:
Logon or register to see this image

High Key B+W:
Logon or register to see this image

High Key Champaign:

Our lass loves them. It's (as you can see) a simple snapshot image which is slightly over exposed and she wants a canvas doing.

They are superb them like. My mate has a canvas business. PM me if you want his details

fair doo's mate. Perhaps I was being overly sensitive as it's me daughter like. I'm hung over to fuckery aswell, so not thinking straight. Love to hate bank-holidays me..

thanks for feedback, was specifically trying to replicate the b+w filters from that Florabella website like.

who's this sheep-skin wearer like? :mad: and why can you not see my images? hmmmm
No worries mate.

Was that in Lightroom 4? Whats low-key mean?

No worries mate.

Was that in Lightroom 4? Whats low-key mean?

No mate, in Photoshop. I don't think it can be done in Lightroom. Oh, and low-key means under-exposed, need to shoot in high-key which is over-exposed..

fucks sake, I've missed a photoforum fight. They're the best one's anarl.

middle pic is my fave out of those - the high key look and bairns works a treat, got a few of my little un

fucks sake, I've missed a photoforum fight. They're the best one's anarl.

middle pic is my fave out of those - the high key look and bairns works a treat, got a few of my little un

it was nee peachy vs tired eyes like :lol:

I long for a sequel there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back