Floatation tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasn't been one there?

Same.

There has :

Boutique hotel owner, Tom Maxfield, is to open the Oriental Spa at Seaham Hall, the luxury County Durham Hotel which opened earlier this year, in November.
Linked to the hotel by an underground walkway, the dedicated spa building will cover 40,000sq ft on three levels and incorporate 19 air-conditioned treatment rooms each with its own shower and toilet. Four of the rooms are specifically for couples and offer views of the surrounding woodland and the North Sea.
Facilities include two hydrotherapy suites with a Japanese slipper bath and a dry float; a flotation room and a thermal suite with 20m swimming pool, Canadian redwood sauna, black granite steam room, hammam with snail showers and jacuzzi, samarium and hydrotherapy pool, ice fountain and granite foot baths. There will also be a gym and a Thai restaurant.

I don’t think this will change that. Follow them on Facebook. They post offers. I once did 90 minutes for £30.

Driftwood float spa

Yeah I realise that I meant just would be nice to have an hour of peace with no pressure on my joints for a bit. A lot of the time its utterly impossible to get comfortable. This sounds like heaven

Yeah I realise that I meant just would be nice to have an hour of peace with no pressure on my joints for a bit. A lot of the time its utterly impossible to get comfortable. This sounds like heaven
It’s great like. You can’t hear, see or feel anything if you just let yourself go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back