Floatation tanks

bowers2

Striker
been to a wellness place today.
Been stressed to fuck of late and Mrs took me to this place just opened that has these. Booked an hour in there and an hour massage.

What an experience. Really weird.
Floating on water in a lovely pod for an hour.
Weird, when you are alone and trying to relax a million thoughts go through your mind but not today. Was like having your mind on hold for an hour.

Anyone tried one? I think they are a bit select at the moment but will be popping up as the next fad I imagine.

Been stressed to fuck of late and Mrs took me to this place just opened that has these. Booked an hour in there and an hour massage.

Weird, when you are alone and trying to relax a million thoughts go through your mind but not today. Was like having your mind on hold for an hour.

Anyone tried one? I think they are a bit select at the moment but will be popping up as the next fad I imagine.
Yeah there’s a place in Heaton that does them and I have been 4 times. Wish I could still smoke weed because that would be superb.

What made you go back? Is it a regular thing for you to relax? Any benefits?

Weird aren’t they?
I struggle to switch off. Even in bed asleep I listen to asmr or audiobooks. I hate watching tv where I’m not learning. When I’ve been to this I can just switch off. I love how I just feel like a floating brain. The last time I went I did 2 hours and I started seeing really vivid lights. Sort of grid like green lights like I was walking up a road. f***ing mental :lol:

Went to one at Seaham hall when the spa first opened , the gave me a life jacket like those in a plane , the water was barely bath temperature and the bottom was full of grit - spent the time trying to memorise the sequence of the coloured led lights til the whole thing was over

Tried these a few years ago now and was well impressed just how much more relaxed you are afterwards.. Couple that with a good massage and an hour in the sauna or steam room after, just bliss.

Back