Flight delay compo

box2box

Striker
been on a flight which was 3.5 hours delayed, any tips on getting some compo out of the airline ? Think a flight has to be atleast 3 hours before a claim I’d viable

been on a flight which was 3.5 hours delayed, any tips on getting some compo out of the airline ? Think a flight has to be atleast 3 hours before a claim I’d viable
go onto their website and there is normally a form to download - fill it in send it off and if it was their fault (not always the case) youll be sorted. I got mine inside a week last year - EasyJet

go onto their website and there is normally a form to download - fill it in send it off and if it was their fault (not always the case) youll be sorted. I got mine inside a week last year - EasyJet

Cheers, yep it was airline fault, they had to get a spare part for the PA system, what sort of £ do they pay out for a delay?

Just email their customer services and put the complaint to them and include all the relevant laws and EU regulations. As long as it fits the criteria you should get it back. I made a claim with Emirates and got the compo easily enough,although it took a while.

Basically you complain direct to your airline . I was delayed 16 hours coming back from hurghada last week and used their online complaint tool to log my complaint . They've already responded and told me I'm getting back over 1k

Love owt like this
Until happens to me
Last severe one was 12 hours about 15 years ago
Played non stop thomas the tank snap with my young uns
The radars went down in southern england
Lost me house to the little feckers anarl

Got my compo cheque today , for 3 people and £200 ticket cost got compo for £1k due to a flight delay of 3.5 hours, seems abit too generous

Back