*~*~* Fleetwood v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

I hope so but in reality does SAFC ever truly learn from persistent ongoing failings and mistakes. The balance of history suggests that corrections of persistent slip ups doesn’t happen
We haven’t performed as well as we have on a consistent basis for years as much as we are doing at the minute though. We keep doing what we’re doing the finishing will come. No worries IMO

Left to look after the kids for the last half hour, came back and it was 2-1 on +9 mins and I instantly thought - well that's a lot of extra time, that's going to be 2-2. As I watched they scored

going 5 at the back just invites pressure - not sure why he brought Alves on - just use Prichard instead for Embleton. No need to go all defensive

Full Time Summary
last 3 vids now removed 😕

:edit: 4 now 😒

I hope so but in reality does SAFC ever truly learn from persistent ongoing failings and mistakes. The balance of history suggests that corrections of persistent slip ups doesn’t happen
This team is young and these things are going to happen every now and then, i’m more confident of this lot learning from these mistakes than in previous seasons of our league on tenure. Big chance on Tue against wigan in cup for some of the new and loan players to get a nod and stake a claim for a start. Gooch will be worrying because he wasn’t great today.

Back