*~*~* Fleetwood v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Fell asleep.. late night!

Woke up check results and the usual kick in balls.

Still got a feeling we will go up this season. Just hopefully not have to be via play offs

We always look like we’re going to concede when we drop back and invite pressure. Against Stanley we held on. We didn’t hold on today. We’re much better attacking the game.
Myself and others have been saying LJ's insistance of trying to sit on a lead would backfire, it did that twice today. If you are winning a game it's usually because you are playing better than the opposition, often controlling the game, why change that? Two points thrown away, and if they carry on like this more lost points will follow.

Not when Wigan are turning over Accrington 4-1. We need to start doing similar if we're going to be serious contenders for promotion imo. Canny start overall, but this result raises a few red flags imo. Conceding two goals so late on simply isn't acceptable.
Spot on

Quite frankly they've always been one of those bogey teams to me, I'd have taken a point afore kick off.
Two up, should have won at a canter but can't legislate for individual errors I suppose.

Back