RAWA Flags/Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter

We fasttracked a Roker End flag for Wembley. We need volunteers to help display it. You need to be in the ground 90mins before kick off and over 18(and have no under18s with you).Please PM for details.
The git big flag was printed on the banks of the Wear.

Twitter

We fasttracked a Roker End flag for Wembley. We need volunteers to help display it. You need to be in the ground 90mins before kick off and over 18(and have no under18s with you).Please PM for details.
The git big flag was printed on the banks of the Wear.

We should emphasise that not enough volunteers, no flag. Wembley haven’t been the easiest to deal with so anyone willing to muck in should get in touch!

Brilliant how big is that

An absolute boat load of work has went into the process & it’s pretty impressive. It’s been like a second job for the folks working on the project. :lol:

Volunteers required!

Last edited:
We should emphasise that not enough volunteers, no flag. Wembley haven’t been the easiest to deal with so anyone willing to muck in should get in touch!

An absolute boat load of work has went into the process & it’s pretty impressive. It’s been like a second job for the folks working on the project. :lol:

Volunteers required!

Have this as a seperate message and pin it!

Let's just hope people don't whinge and cry about the flags on here or social media as it doesn't represent them as fans.......

Let's just hope people don't whinge and cry about the flags on here or social media as it doesn't represent them as fans.......
Bound to happen.
Traveling back on Monday, looking at Twitter was a treat. Group of people saying it was shite but that they'd not attend any kind of feedback session to suggest how to improve it :rolleyes:

Bound to happen.
Traveling back on Monday, looking at Twitter was a treat. Group of people saying it was shite but that they'd not attend any kind of feedback session to suggest how to improve it :rolleyes:

I wouldn't give them the time of day. They don't get involved, they don't offer any sensible opinion, all they do is moan and remain negative. You're always going to get people like that, then there are fans that take offence to anything that is introduced without their consultation. Just stick with it, the design suggestions I've seen look fantastic and the surfer flag at Wembley was brilliant.

Flags and colours are all positive as far as im concerned. Pompey waved flags, i waved my scarf loads of times during game but not many in our end at Wembley did, they kust kept em round their necks, except just before kick off. Shame that. Good luck, cant help that day but in that end so would help at end of game if need anything....i dont leave early ;)

Bound to happen.

Who do you think they were bombarding on Twitter after they suggested that these people attend a meeting? Hahaha

Flags and colours are all positive as far as im concerned. Pompey waved flags, i waved my scarf loads of times during game but not many in our end at Wembley did, they kust kept em round their necks, except just before kick off. Shame that. Good luck, cant help that day but in that end so would help at end of game if need anything....i dont leave early ;)

Singing Wise Men Say with fans holding their scarves aloft in the air looked and sounded fantastic. We really should do that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back