RAWA Flags/Banners

It’s gonna be class, but only if we have buy in from the majority. We all want to improve the atmosphere and the SOL visually. Something that will become a culture and tradition with the fans and anyone can get involved with. We own this, not the club and we have to step up and make it a success.

So get involved, see what it’s all about and be one of the founding members of something that will be a special part of our history.

We are sorting lots of flags of varying sizes and designs to bring colour and spectacle to the SoL and help build the identity of the Roker End. We will be ready for Coventry on 13/4. We need volunteers to help 2 hours before kick off.
Please PM me, or preferably the following, if you can help and be part of it?

@DH1 Mackem JN @Doberman @Blyth

can't make it 2 hours before but i donated to the new flags group - was it @RedAndWhite2017 ?

If so maybe you can put the link back up to donate to the cause if it's still open?

Are you using the front railings of the lower South Stand for your display lads?

Can get a load of the standard flags down thee if not, I'll start with mine.

we're going to be encouraging anyone and everyone to bring their own flag to help spruce the Roker End up. I think we've got plans for the middle railings between lower and upper section of Roker End but anything others can contribute will be welcomed.

can't make it 2 hours before but i donated to the new flags group - was it @RedAndWhite2017 ?

If so maybe you can put the link back up to donate to the cause if it's still open?

the justgiving page was temporarily frozen but I've just spoken to the page 'owner' and it'll be going live again soon. Link below.

Help raise £10000 to showcase our local identity and history at the SoL. We'll produce flags and banners for the Roker End along with artworks around the ground.

Last edited:
we're going to be encouraging anyone and everyone to bring their own flag to help spruce the Roker End up. I think we've got plans for the middle railings between lower and upper section of Roker End but anything others can contribute will be welcomed.

the justgiving page was temporarily frozen but I've just spoken to the page 'owner' and it'll be going live again soon. Link below.

Help raise £10000 to showcase our local identity and history at the SoL. We'll produce flags and banners for the Roker End along with artworks around the ground.

Champion I'll bring mine for the lower then.

Back