Fitness and diet people

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing bores heeeds!

Looking down on chubby people, thinking they're something special because they spend time pushing a few weights about and on running machines and flexing in gym mirrors, eating high protein diets, drinking protein shakes, Zumba, hiit, getting pumps on before a night out, wearing v neck all saints shirts, sun beds etc.

Get a pizza and a pint down ya, you f***ing plums, could send a glass eye to sleep!
Is the multigym being used as a clothes horse now like? ;)

I go to the gym to get healthier and lose weight because I'm a fat old knacker. I've done things to my body that should be viewed as cruelty, happy days shame they're over.

Is the multigym being used as a clothes horse now like? ;)
Ah, is that what it is, Id forgot to be honest, it's covered in that much dust!

Take it that power rack is a £500 clothes horse now then?
I may dust it off actually, and remove all the shit hanging on it.

To be honest it was bought more of a medical thing, strengthen my back to stop it going off, advice from the Physio a long time ago. Probably going on eBay soon when I pull my garage down, and the fact I'm a lazy ****!

Last edited:
f***ing bores heeeds!

Looking down on chubby people, thinking they're something special because they spend time pushing a few weights about and on running machines and flexing in gym mirrors, eating high protein diets, drinking protein shakes, Zumba, hiit, getting pumps on before a night out, wearing v neck all saints shirts, sun beds etc.

Get a pizza and a pint down ya, you f***ing plums, could send a glass eye to sleep!

Haha sounds like a mid life crisis going on here, on a diet and fitness forum having a dig at people who keep themselves fit,
stop looking and get involved man
Don`t need to join a gym plenty Apps on your phone for workouts at home
Say goodbye to the kite before its too late

Haha sounds like a mid life crisis going on here, on a diet and fitness forum having a dig at people who keep themselves fit,
stop looking and get involved man
Don`t need to join a gym plenty Apps on your phone for workouts at home
Say goodbye to the kite before its too late
It was moved from the SMB, and I'm a member of a gym, see my recent post on the subject, my level of loathing of the youth of today at the gym took a turn for the worst.

No problem at all with people going in, doing a work out and then leaving. It's when they've got to announce it to every count over social media or stand in the gym admiring their bodies that gets on my tits.

No such people there this morning thank fuck!

The Original post sounds like something I would write when im p*ssed. However there are things that really get on my tits about fitty people.

1. large fat men thinking they massive muscular machines.
2. People who take protein type shakes etc don't even know what they are doing to their body, it was called weight gain years ago but they changed the name. My mate has been going to the gym for years also while taking the 'weight gain', he doesn't look muscular he just looks overweight.
3. Personal trainers who don't even know what they are doing pushing people to far etc

rant almost over

4. Steroid heads, steroid heads and steroid heads (little cock) cheating morons thinking they have accomplished something in life by cheating their way to getting big muscles. Raul Moat wannabe sods.

Get a pint and a pizza in yer ffs

The Original post sounds like something I would write when im p*ssed. However there are things that really get on my tits about fitty people.

2. People who take protein type shakes etc don't even know what they are doing to their body, it was called weight gain years ago but they changed the name. My mate has been going to the gym for years also while taking the 'weight gain', he doesn't look muscular he just looks overweight.
3. Personal trainers who don't even know what they are doing pushing people to far etc

rant almost over

4. Steroid heads, steroid heads and steroid heads (little cock) cheating morons thinking they have accomplished something in life by cheating their way to getting big muscles. Raul Moat wannabe sods.

obviously you know there's a difference between standard whey and weight gain shakes in terms of cals and macro make up, right? For you to rant about it, you must do.

rant almost over

Protein shakes and 'weight gain shakes' have different nutritional content depending upon how they're being marketed. Weight gain shakes are not the same as a typical protein shake.

Steroids aren't cheating unless you're breaking the rules of a sport, even then, most high level professional athletes take them. They also don't effect the size of your cock, unless you're implying that people take them to compensate for a lack of cock size or something.

I'll agree with number three like.

rant almost over

What a totally uneducated comment this is.

Ok my mistake, steroids are good and protein shakes wont make you look like the big top marshmallow man

Ok my mistake, steroids are good and protein shakes wont make you look like the big top marshmallow man
Plenty of people are prescribed steroids on the NHS - abuse of steroids can be bad...and protein shakes wont make you look like what you say....you're overall diet and exercise level will.

Who said recreational steroid use was 'good'? It's simply not cheating and doesn't shrink your cock. Steroids can be used relatively safely for non-medical purposes, it's up to the person using them to take the proper precautions and minimise the risks.

Regarding protein shakes - no, of course they wont. Look at the amount of skinny gym goers smashing home over 100g of protein from shakes alone each day. It is simply food, with nutritional value. Below are the nutritional values of two meals, one is partially comprised of a protein shake, whereas the other is from whole food sources entirely, tell me which is which:

Meal 1 -

Protein - 55g
Carbs - 70g
Fat - 11g

Meal 2 -

Protein - 55g
Carbs - 70g
Fat - 11g

Meal 1 is Raul Moat

Meat 2 is cocktail sausage surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.