Fitness and diet people

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
f***ing bores heeeds!

Looking down on chubby people, thinking they're something special because they spend time pushing a few weights about and on running machines and flexing in gym mirrors, eating high protein diets, drinking protein shakes, Zumba, hiit, getting pumps on before a night out, wearing v neck all saints shirts, sun beds etc.

Get a pizza and a pint down ya, you f***ing plums, could send a glass eye to sleep!

And don't get my started on 'Ibiza bodies'! 50 weeks of torture for 2 weeks with ya top off!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

f***ing bores heeeds!

Looking down on chubby people, thinking they're something special because they spend time pushing a few weights about and on running machines and flexing in gym mirrors, eating high protein diets, drinking protein shakes, Zumba, hiit, getting pumps on before a night out, wearing v neck all saints shirts, sun beds etc.

Get a pizza and a pint down ya, you f***ing plums, could send a glass eye to sleep!
I drink and eat what I like. And I still look like I've been carved out of marble. It's all the exercise you see.

f***ing bores heeeds!

Calm down tubbs you'll have a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back