Fitness and diet people

Status
Not open for further replies.

obviously you know there's a difference between standard whey and weight gain shakes in terms of cals and macro make up, right? For you to rant about it, you must do.
of course I do its a load of horrible shit train like me train like a man

Who said recreational steroid use was 'good'? It's simply not cheating and doesn't shrink your cock. Steroids can be used relatively safely for non-medical purposes, it's up to the person using them to take the proper precautions and minimise the risks.

Regarding protein shakes - no, of course they wont. Look at the amount of skinny gym goers smashing home over 100g of protein from shakes alone each day. It is simply food, with nutritional value. Below are the nutritional values of two meals, one is partially comprised of a protein shake, whereas the other is from whole food sources entirely, tell me which is which:

Meal 1 -

Protein - 55g
Carbs - 70g
Fat - 11g

Meal 2 -

Protein - 55g
Carbs - 70g
Fat - 11g
Found this on medicine net
The long list if side effects from anabolic steroids include:
  • shrinking of testicles,
  • breast enlargement (gynecomastia),
  • low sperm count,
  • increased hair growth,
  • deeper voice and reduced breast size in women,
  • high blood pressure,
  • heart attack,
  • stroke,
and this

Anabolic steroids are prescription only drugs. Possessing them for personal use is not illegal. But, counterfeit steroids that are quite readily available over the internet are Class C drugs. The maximum sentence for possession for supplying anabolic steroids is 14 years in prison and/or an unlimited fine.

OK I admit protein shakes and weight gain shakes a different, but to me they are practically the same type of stuff and I wouldn't put any of them in my body.

Found this too so cant imagine professional athletes are using them as you said early:
The use of anabolic steroids is now banned by all major sporting bodies, including the ATP, WTA, ITF, International Olympic Committee, FIFA, UEFA, all major professional golf tours, the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the European Athletic Association, WWE, the NFL ...etc

Found this on medicine net
The long list if side effects from anabolic steroids include:
  • shrinking of testicles,
  • breast enlargement (gynecomastia),
  • low sperm count,
  • increased hair growth,
  • deeper voice and reduced breast size in women,
  • high blood pressure,
  • heart attack,
  • stroke,
and this

Anabolic steroids are prescription only drugs. Possessing them for personal use is not illegal. But, counterfeit steroids that are quite readily available over the internet are Class C drugs. The maximum sentence for possession for supplying anabolic steroids is 14 years in prison and/or an unlimited fine.

OK I admit protein shakes and weight gain shakes a different, but to me they are practically the same type of stuff and I wouldn't put any of them in my body.

Found this too so cant imagine professional athletes are using them as you said early:
The use of anabolic steroids is now banned by all major sporting bodies, including the ATP, WTA, ITF, International Olympic Committee, FIFA, UEFA, all major professional golf tours, the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the European Athletic Association, WWE, the NFL ...etc

So a) it doesn't shrink your cock, b) you admit protein shakes and weight-gain shakes are, indeed, different and c) that steroid use is not cheating in strength and physique sports where the governing federation does not test for their use?

Very rare for someone to admit they're wrong so graciously. Niceonemarra.

So a) it doesn't shrink your cock, b) you admit protein shakes and weight-gain shakes are, indeed, different and c) that steroid use is not cheating in strength and physique sports where the governing federation does not test for their use?

Very rare for someone to admit they're wrong so graciously. Niceonemarra.
Yeah I'm a wrong'un me marra, sometimes unfortunately I get taken in by stereotyping. I think steroids should be banned though and I don't like people who take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back