[First Test] England v West Indies - Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

No they won't tee off

You know that as a fact ?

I’m just speculating that hanging around doesn’t achieve anything, all our batsmen were vulnerable at any time.......so get runs while you can before the wicket, conditions or bowler gets you.

We’ll see shortly

You know that as a fact ?

I’m just speculating that hanging around doesn’t achieve anything, all our batsmen were vulnerable at any time.......so get runs while you can before the wicket, conditions or bowler gets you.

We’ll see shortly
Depends how we bowl. If we are loose and over attacking in the first 5 overs and they get a few away then it changes the mentality. Keep it tight, build some pressure and sneak a couple out and it becomes a different game.

I doubt they will come out with the intention of teeing off BUT if we give them some balls to hit we could find ourselves way behind the game

Depends how we bowl. If we are loose and over attacking in the first 5 overs and they get a few away then it changes the mentality. Keep it tight, build some pressure and sneak a couple out and it becomes a different game.

I doubt they will come out with the intention of teeing off BUT if we give them some balls to hit we could find ourselves way behind the game

John Campbell will be teeing off mind 😂

So Rob Key would rather get 100 and lose than get 0 and win.

Further conformation of his twattishness, the fat twat.
:lol: :lol:
Dom Bess, (my favourite) man of the match when he takes a five for by tea on Sunday, to clinch a win by 47

Last edited:
Archer is a tricky one to face, ambles in a gets good pace. Last over had the batsman jumping a bit.

i think stokes will get some big swing on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back