First run in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

prehab26 said:
Jesus you some sort of ultimate champion? 11 month in training for a fight?

Well I want to be prepared!

Lewberry pie said:
erm ..... w eh, *scratches head* ;)

You'll never guess it, quite rare. I'll pm you of you want to be bestest facebook pals

The good thing about having so long to train for one specific fight is that you can take it serious if you wish (you should, you're getting punched in the head) and look to peak for then. Still a long while before you need to worry about that like.

Titus said:
The good thing about having so long to train for one specific fight is that you can take it serious if you wish (you should, you're getting punched in the head) and look to peak for then. Still a long while before you need to worry about that like.

It's the best motivation going to be honest. I recommend it to all the fatties

ayesane said:
Ross, you're too pretty to fight. Please reconsider. :mad:

Haven't had my nose broken yet. That's an accomplishment. Currently sporting a broken knuckle though!

What gym you doing this through mate? I know our gym does charity shows at Rainton Meadows once a year around that time.

Titus said:
What gym you doing this through mate? I know our gym does charity shows at Rainton Meadows once a year around that time.

Olympic, tony Jeffries dad

Titus said:
Aye, that's who I box for. You'll be trained by mad Willie probably :lol:

The biggest challenge is remembering I can't kick people! My boxing is my weakest part of Muay Thai anarl!

Mackem00 said:
Nowt that man. If i could post pics i would show you a proper ligament tear.

Aye ita my bad foot anarl, broke it and damaged ligaments a few years back. Constantly swollen now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back