First Post

Nowt wrong with Jersey marra.

Having said that I used to get me fags from Gib when I worked with a cracking lad from La Linea so I won't have a word against the place!

Haha, I live in La Linea. You could go to the roughest cartel neighbourhood in rural Mexico and it wouldn't be a patch on the place - the only word you can use to describe it is 'tense'.

Morning fellas,

As a new member I'm wondering if there's any other MLFs over here?

It'd be good to be able to have a pint with a supporter of someone other than Liverpool. :lol:

Heading down The Arena Sports Bar in Ocean Village on Saturday for the Coventry match if there is anyone (unfortunate) enough to live in Gib or the Spanish border!

I am visiting on Monday 15th October with my wife and no we don't want to have a pint with you;)

Morning fellas,

It'd be good to be able to have a pint with a supporter of someone other than Liverpool. :lol:

Heading down The Arena Sports Bar in Ocean Village on Saturday for the Coventry match if there is anyone (unfortunate) enough to live in Gib or the Spanish border!
Nope, but if you ever want to talk to a mag, those monkeys that knock about town would be an improvement

Morning fellas,

Welcome to the Midnight Express/Cuckoo's Nest marra;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back