First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the online gaming sector mate.

We're further up the coast from you, (Benidorm) but have been thinking about coming down to Gib next year for a few days to get married, (so that we don't have to invite family).

The missus worked in online gaming when we were back in the UK and we had actually considered moving to Gib before coming here.

Not that that helps with your original post, like.

Loved Gib back in the day. Old Peculiar on draught in the Angry Friar and the Venture Inn, CSB in most of the bars, cockroach racing in the Bat and Ball, JC's in Charlies Hole in the Wall good times :)

We're further up the coast from you, (Benidorm) but have been thinking about coming down to Gib next year for a few days to get married, (so that we don't have to invite family).

The missus worked in online gaming when we were back in the UK and we had actually considered moving to Gib before coming here.

Not that that helps with your original post, like.

Fair play, Gib is worth a look down but a couple of days maximum. You can walk round the whole Peninsula in 2/3 hours and in all honesty everything worth seeing is in the main centre or leading up to the rock.

Almost every single person you pass out walking (away from Main Street) is wearing a Bet Victor/William Hill/Ladbrokes Coral lanyard - absolute haven for expats over here.

Morning fellas,

As a new member I'm wondering if there's any other MLFs over here?

It'd be good to be able to have a pint with a supporter of someone other than Liverpool. :lol:

Heading down The Arena Sports Bar in Ocean Village on Saturday for the Coventry match if there is anyone (unfortunate) enough to live in Gib or the Spanish border!
Morning GM. Just as heads up , there are girls ( not me ) on here so introduce yourself to them as well , otherwise they may go over to Gib and tantalise your monkeys ;)

Morning fellas,

It'd be good to be able to have a pint with a supporter of someone other than Liverpool. :lol:

Heading down The Arena Sports Bar in Ocean Village on Saturday for the Coventry match if there is anyone (unfortunate) enough to live in Gib or the Spanish border!
Gib is a sh**thole

Morning fellas,

Ganfuckyersel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back