Fire Starters - First gigs announced for Fire Station

Hopefully ,seat plan suggests not
Enjoy 👍
Spoke to one of the staff after and ot appears there was an issue with her mailing list which has effected a couple of venues. More than half full, nearer 3 quarters I'd say
All really enjoyed it and the warm up act.

Her in doors (no) had been on jst's Facebook re her dog on tour. Told to ask at desk and we got a private audience with hank the dachshund and Joanne before the show. I can confirm the dog is a cracker. Joanne is a lovely lady and definitely a wad!

Spoke to one of the staff after and ot appears there was an issue with her mailing list which has effected a couple of venues. More than half full, nearer 3 quarters I'd say
All really enjoyed it and the warm up act.

Her in doors (no) had been on jst's Facebook re her dog on tour. Told to ask at desk and we got a private audience with hank the dachshund and Joanne before the show. I can confirm the dog is a cracker. Joanne is a lovely lady and definitely a wad!
There was also an issue with someone setting up so many front tickers as a vip experiences
She wasn't aware of this and cancelled them a week or so ago
I'm pretty sure the Firestation had the first rows for sale as vip and then no one will have wanted the price

There was also an issue with someone setting up so many front tickers as a vip experiences
She wasn't aware of this and cancelled them a week or so ago
I'm pretty sure the Firestation had the first rows for sale as vip and then no one will have wanted the price
Certainly a balls up. Hopefully it doesn't effect her coming back as I saw everyone really enjoyed it. We'll be back to the venue. Important to keep these venues going imo

https://www.thefirestation.org.uk › ... › arab-strap

Arab Strap — A highly anticipate first visit from Scottish indie ...

Doors: 19:30 (all timings are subject to change) Location: The Auditorium, The Fire Station Tickets: From £16.50 Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult To find out more about accessibility at The Fire Station visit our Access page.
I want to go, but it’s the day before Springsteen, which I haven’t got a ticket for yet. Doubt I’ll do both. Possibly my last chance to see Springsteen, but I’m also not a huge fan. Arab Strap, I’m sure there’ll be other opportunities

Little comets doing pop recs. first gig in Sunderland since summer streets in about 2016.

First proper gig in Sunderland possibly ever? Maybe they played indie back in the day.

Back