Fire Starters - First gigs announced for Fire Station

Just booked Hal Cruttenden in January, missus birthday so have some nosebag somewhere first.

Hal Cruttenden​

Logon or register to see this image

Hal Cruttenden is one of the top comedians working in the UK today, as well as being a highly accomplished writer and actor. Over the last year he’s performed on ‘The John Bishop Show’ (BBC1), ‘Live at the Apollo’(BBC1 and 2), ‘The Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala’ on Channel 10 Australia as well as ‘Have I Got News For You’ (BBC1) and frequently being seen on ‘Great British Bake Off – Extra Slice’ (BBC2). 'An absolute joy to watch' (The Scotsman) 'Hugely talented' (The Times). Hal Cruttenden was named in Ents24's top 20 hardest-working comedians of 2015.

The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. Hawley and the band were clearly genuinely impressed, wasn't just the standard cliched 'You've been a great audience' patter. Word will spread.
Totally agree with this, I've seen him a number of times over the years and have always been impressed. But this was easily the best gig I've seen from him and he did genuinely come across that they were blown away by the reception they got from the Firestation audience. Here's hoping for a return gig...

I know for a fact several of the acts have been blown away by the setup, acoustics and general layout of the venue like. Whoever was behind it all deserves a medal the size of a bin lid. It's fast becoming an absolute jewel in the town's crown imo.
Yeah Rich Hall last week was impressed .You can tell ,those little looks to his sidekick on the guitar to say wtf ! this is good !

Back