Final post - 45 years ago today, a late Vic Halom..

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm glad it's interested you.
Here we go. It’s never been your style to post negative comments about someone to try and belittle their view. No, no, not good old rocky

I'll save everyone some time. You will get all weird, I'll not have a clue what you're on about. You'll then say classic rocky.

There we go. Now let's not derail the thread. Thanks.

I'm not sure tbh :lol:
:lol: Carry on. You never will realise. It’s as clear as day

“People have bullied him off the board”.

Now rocky will never do that. Not in his nature to be derogatory about anyone, ever on this board

:lol: Carry on. You never will realise. It’s as clear as day
Tell me what 'it' is so I don't have to go through the same bollocks with you time after time. Its really boring
“People have bullied him off the board”.

Now rocky will never do that. Not in his nature to be derogatory about anyone, ever on this board
Who have I bullied off the board? Please give specifics

Last edited:
Tell me what 'it' is so I don't have to go through the same bollocks with you time after time. Its really boring

Who have I bullied off the board? Please give specifics
:lol: As I said, you’ve never done that.

..... goal earns Safc a 1 nil win at York City.

Those who were there from Sunderland (at least 8000 there in crowd of just under 15,000) will recall the scorching hot day, the crush in all standing parts of the ground, and, the bleedin' wasps !

Sadly, just missed out on promotion that season but overall, it was a cracker.

Au revoir.

Thanks as ever to Statcat.

Stop being a massive fanny man, you were given duff info but passed it on in good faith. It’s a message board on the internet, who gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back