Films that slipped through the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

f***ing tremendous! I was listening to Mike Judge on the Marc Maron podcast a couple of months ago and he was talking about office space a canny bit, he's a very smart bloke but I could barely concentrate as I was esentially listening to a lisp-less Butthead for the best part of 2 hours.

A mate of mine recommended Idiocracy as well, I've not gotten round to watching it yet though.

f***ing tremendous! I was listening to Mike Judge on the Marc Maron podcast a couple of months ago and he was talking about office space a canny bit, he's a very smart bloke but I could barely concentrate as I was esentially listening to a lisp-less Butthead for the best part of 2 hours.

A mate of mine recommended Idiocracy as well, I've not gotten round to watching it yet though.

My mates love that. I couldn't get into it at all.

Splice is a good film that a lot of people missed (bit weird like).

Good film! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Remains me a great deal of the mini-series "Chimera" that was on ITV in the early 90s. :lol:

Dark Water is very good too.
The Pledge with Jack Nicholson. Weighs in at over two hours but it flies over, great film.

My Year Without Sex (yet another Australian film). A dark comedy about a woman who finds out she has a brain tumour. It was on BBC 2 in the middle of the night a couple of years ago,I thought it was brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back