Films that make/made you cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going back a few years, a lass I was seeing at the time, used to cry her eyes out, even at the least upsetting scenes in films.
Sitting in the pictures and she sobbing during the opening five minutes of Saving Private Ryan, and she sobbed during the Shawshank Redemption.
Even when we went to see a show, she was sobbing during Miss Saigon.
Some people are obviously more sensitive than others, though she could have been crying because she was with me :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
None, cos I’m not a puff!:D

Seriously I’m happy to suspend my disbelief up to a point but can’t remember crying at the pictures. And that includes my sister taking me to see ROBW when I was about five!

I remember being a bit choked in Boys from the Black Stuff when the lad was pushing the old boy around Albert Dock as I’d just lost me old man around then.

I've never cried at a film either.

I also never cried at my kids births so apparently I'm an emotional retard.

If it had been in any way balanced and shown the piss takers to compliment those in genuine need it would have been more tolerable but I saw it as nothing more than biased propaganda
It happens marra.

If it had been in any way balanced and shown the piss takers to compliment those in genuine need it would have been more tolerable but I saw it as nothing more than biased propaganda
I see as expected. The pisstakers, we must mention the pisstakers.

The Tories love people like you, divide and rule

Watch the riot club, more to your taste

Any film where a dog dies.

Eg I Am Legend - loads of humans died and I was fine but I bawled my eyes out when he had to put his dog to sleep :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back