Fighting at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not going to go into huge amounts of detail here - however, I found out he was seeing someone else and told him to get lost. He chose to approach me at work and accuse me of 'upsetting' his new girlfriend by telling lies about him. Totally untrue as I hadn't even spoken to the woman. Basically he was trying to get some sort of reaction from me and was in my face prodding me with his finger. Hence the comment from me which was bravado on my part. The bloke was 6ft 2 and I'm just under 5ft. But apparently although I was feeling threatened it was partly my fault? Unbelieveable.

Should have kicked him in the bollocks for even squaring up and intimidating a woman especially if your under 5ft.

His new lass must be buzzing that her partner threatens women... :oops:

To be honest she was a bigger psycho than him. They deserved each other. :D

She probably wears the trousers especially if she was wanting him to intimidate you and he done it.

Shows he's no real man by intimidating a woman and also doing it because your psycho lass told you too.

Good riddance to him

We had a works Christmas lunch at a restaurant where one bloke (a confirmed cock) kept taking the mick out of another worker's (disabled) Dad...yes, this really happened.

Guy at the brunt of this "bantz" waited patiently for the "office joker" to go downstairs to the Gents...and when he did he followed him downstairs and beat him UNCONSCIOUS in the Gents! Nobody dining twigged what had happened (although he had been gone a long time!) until the waiters tried to alert people in the restaurant. The guy who did it calmly finished his meal and refused to answer any questions! And they never got to sack him either as it was not an official works do...and the police didn't press charges. Really made my Christmas at the time. great Stuff!

We had a works Christmas lunch at a restaurant where one bloke (a confirmed cock) kept taking the mick out of another worker's (disabled) Dad...yes, this really happened.

Guy at the brunt of this "bantz" waited patiently for the "office joker" to go downstairs to the Gents...and when he did he followed him downstairs and beat him UNCONSCIOUS in the Gents! Nobody dining twigged what had happened (although he had been gone a long time!) until the waiters tried to alert people in the restaurant. The guy who did it calmly finished his meal and refused to answer any questions! And they never got to sack him either as it was not an official works do...and the police didn't press charges. Really made my Christmas at the time. great Stuff!

Serves him right

Does getting someone in a head lock, then letting them back up, them starting again and getting them in another head lock count?
None aggressive just having a bit of a laugh, I was the youngen on a YTS not in a bullying sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back