Fighting at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id restrain her to stop her from chopping me jewels off or ventilating me, but I couldn't give her a haymaker. Anyway, the situation above is quite different.

I hit a lass who'd just mugged and flattened an OAP when I was in Nottingham. She came running past me having decked this old dear and taken her handbag, about 50 yards in front of me. I smacked her as she went past and knelt on the fat junkie slapper until the poliss came. Would never ever have seen myself hitting a woman but have no regrets giving this one a clip.

I know its completely different ;)

I'm not going to go into huge amounts of detail here - however, I found out he was seeing someone else and told him to get lost. He chose to approach me at work and accuse me of 'upsetting' his new girlfriend by telling lies about him. Totally untrue as I hadn't even spoken to the woman. Basically he was trying to get some sort of reaction from me and was in my face prodding me with his finger. Hence the comment from me which was bravado on my part. The bloke was 6ft 2 and I'm just under 5ft. But apparently although I was feeling threatened it was partly my fault? Unbelieveable.

5 foot. In my minds eye, you're much taller ;)

For prodding someone?

It's not nice and I know it comes under the ridiculously low benchmark for what constitutes assault but ha'way.

I don't know the bloke but if he's happy to intimidate and prod females in the workplace, who knows what he's capable of in private?

I'm not necessarily saying criminalise him (that would be a decision with the police onwards), but contacting the police may rein him in a bit if he knows they are aware of him.

Edit- if it was my wife/daughter/sister/mother I'd be far from happy if it happened as said to them.

Someone asked me to fight them after work, I declined then reported him to the manager. The manager asked him about it and he denied it so nothing happend. He was a bit of a scruff and had bad acne so no way was i fighting him although i was tempted I feel i did the right thing.

Only once offered out this knacker who was getting on everyone's nerves on an hourly basis, but he went running to the gaffer like a weasel. Just denied it like and everyone knows what a lickspittle he is now.

Thought that was just a fantastic coincidence there for a minute :lol:

There was this midget mad woman once who tried to get me to give her a clip, but I resisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back