Fifa 22

Mad coins to be made this weekend with these flash SBCs.

I've been doing BPM and had about 3500 players in my club. Made about 150k so far selling off rare bronzes from major nations.

Also pack signature Raul Jimenez from league SBCs which was another 50k.

Mad coins to be made this weekend with these flash SBCs.

I've been doing BPM and had about 3500 players in my club. Made about 150k so far selling off rare bronzes from major nations.

Also pack signature Raul Jimenez from league SBCs which was another 50k.
I sold witsel for 25k earlier, then they dropped Benzema and he’s 56k. Could cry.

I've had some decent pack luck today so my team has changed again.

GK: Bijlow (85)
CB: Rijkaard (88 ICON)
CB: Van Dijk (89)
CB: Mac-Intoshe (86)
RM: Neres (88)
CM: Rivaldo (87 ICON)
CM: De Jong (87)
LM: Danjuma (84 RTTK)
RW: Asensio (85 Adidas)
ST: Benzema (86 Flashback)
LW: Vinicius JR (85 Red Pick)

Desperate to get Rodrygo in there instead of Asensio. The one red link is killing my OCD

Last edited:
Looks quality but I don’t want another untradeable benzema in my club.

I nearly bought Ben yedder earlier but I can’t bring myself to pay 800k for a 87 rated player.

I almost bought De Bruyne last night at 660k but thought I'd wait til the hype died down and he dropped off a bit, wish I had done now as he's jumped up to about 900k

Champs has been grim and I've only played 4 games. 3-1 but every game my players are being dry shagged with constant pressure.

I don't know how people are doing it without their players being fucked by 60 minutes?

Doesn't seem worth it for the inevitable 81 red picks :lol:

Mings + Trapp as red picks

Bonucci, Mings + Benteke in the TOTW pack

Lloris in the 100k pack.

Could have been worse but wasn't worth how unenjoyable that was. I think that might be me done with slogging the weekend league for now. Think I'll qualify and give the 20 wins away to get the red picks and leave it at that. The TOTW pack just isn't worth it.

Rank 2. Two dc’s lose rank 1. Kane and some discards in totw pack. Currently mass bidding on Kasper schmeical for 3.5k and there going for 7k. Made another fortune.

Tyrone Mings totw in my rivals rewards, best I have had so far in fifa 22, still poor for elite 1 every week.
Rank 2. Two dc’s lose rank 1. Kane and some discards in totw pack. Currently mass bidding on Kasper schmeical for 3.5k and there going for 7k. Made another fortune.
Made almost half a million coins today mass bidding on rare prem league players.

Last edited:

Back