FIFA 21

In game I play either 41212 wide or switch to narrow. I’ve found it easier to get chem on 10 everywhere pre kick off with 433 at the moment then switch in game.

I’m happy if the others don’t get a game but Neymar is the main man, he’s mint.

Thanks.

Interesting thanks, switching to 41212 in game?

You could do 41212 pretty easily.

Personally I’d go with 442 - found it to be an amazing formation.

Allan and Paulinho in the centre,

Talisca LM Salah RM

Neymar ST with KDB and KDB as a false nine

You could do 41212 pretty easily.

Personally I’d go with 442 - found it to be an amazing formation.

Allan and Paulinho in the centre,

Talisca LM Salah RM

Neymar ST with KDB and KDB as a false nine

Interesting mate cheers, might try that formation with current bunch to see how it feels then possibly make the switch as you’ve built.

Last edited:
In game I play either 41212 wide or switch to narrow. I’ve found it easier to get chem on 10 everywhere pre kick off with 433 at the moment then switch in game.

I’m happy if the others don’t get a game but Neymar is the main man, he’s mint.

Thanks.

Interesting thanks, switching to 41212 in game?
That team is probably the best you can get with the untradeables in there. Switch to 433 3 and everyone will be on full chem

nevermind, I’ve just noticed Paulinho is already on full

Last edited:
Went on a class winning run last night.

I'm pretty good going forward but historically been shite defensively. Lots of 5-4 losses.

Something's changed in my approach. Getting lots of 2-0 wins.

Can only think I'm consciously not prioritising pace in the midfield and blitzing forward leaving gaps any more. That or I packed Ter Stegen and he's a big improvement on Neto :lol:

Not been able to play much so far since release but getting going now and should have enough points to qualify for next weekend league. Finding the game way better and more enjoyable than last year where it was like chiselling through a block of concrete to score a goal. Much more open games with the creative runs etc.
Wait until you play weekend league. It's miserable.

Decided to throw caution to the wind after packing a few decent wingers (Coman and Sancho) recently and play 4-2-4.

Nice 5-3 victory first game with Haaland scoring a hat trick.

Its a Bundesliga/French side. Got Aouar and Tolisso as the two CMs but fancy buying Kimmich. Anyone used him and is he any good?

Decided to throw caution to the wind after packing a few decent wingers (Coman and Sancho) recently and play 4-2-4.

Nice 5-3 victory first game with Haaland scoring a hat trick.

Its a Bundesliga/French side. Got Aouar and Tolisso as the two CMs but fancy buying Kimmich. Anyone used him and is he any good?

Used his IF in drafts. Felt ok but he was only on 7 chem and had a shit chem style.

Seemed to be everywhere on the pitch tho.

Think I've managed to fix my disconnect issues. Gone 8 games today without a disconnection since I unplugged my ethernet switch and went direct. Really loving my team now. Ben Yedder is incredible, and brought Pogba into CAM with Hunter and he's brilliant. Don't have particularly expensive defenders but they're playing great. Might swap out Rudiger for Gomez, what do people think? Got £170K spare.

Think I've managed to fix my disconnect issues. Gone 8 games today without a disconnection since I unplugged my ethernet switch and went direct. Really loving my team now. Ben Yedder is incredible, and brought Pogba into CAM with Hunter and he's brilliant. Don't have particularly expensive defenders but they're playing great. Might swap out Rudiger for Gomez, what do people think? Got £170K spare.

Gomez is very good but I don’t think he’s worth the coins. He’s over 100k at the minute and I’d sure to drop to half that in a few weeks.

Personally I prefer ake, I’d say either give him a try or go for Benjamin mendy on 8 chem
Im happy with my team at the minute

Last edited:
Had some pack luck today mind just from SB and Objectives

91 rated Oblak - doesnt fit my team and untradeable tho
Modric
Jordan Henderson
Rodri
Rashford

Had some pack luck today mind just from SB and Objectives

91 rated Oblak - doesnt fit my team and untradeable tho
Modric
Jordan Henderson
Rodri
Rashford
Rashford is meant to be class this year. If you can’t use him and he’s tradeable then I think that’s 250k

Gomez is better than Ramos, Varane, Lenglet and Van Dijk.

Wait till his IF is out of packs on Wednesday and he’ll be back below 100k again. Think

How the fuck do you do that daft kick off glitch where your player keeps it up, runs about 800 mph and its impossible.to take it off them

Back