FIFA 21

Just bought this, unbelievable nit played in 4 years as thought went shit . First game got best 13-0 . 13 f***ing 0.

I can’t seem to tackle ?!?! And they just run through me

Just played 2 games and turned it off. Servers must be chocker cos it was slow as duck

Ha I sometimes prefer slower gameplay compared to turbo football at 3am when I get in from work, I don’t understand how the speed of the game can change with times, not lag, just speed of play, weird.

Just won a squad battle i was doing for some specific objectives. Only won 3-0 on professional as I was trying to score daft goals with specific players but still, a win.
I got ZERO squad battle points! Never seen that before. You usually get some even if you lose!? :confused:

Just won a squad battle i was doing for some specific objectives. Only won 3-0 on professional as I was trying to score daft goals with specific players but still, a win.
I got ZERO squad battle points! Never seen that before. You usually get some even if you lose!? :confused:
You've either gone over your 40 games limit or you've replayed the totw or featured squad?

Anyone fancy trying to build me a team with untradable Neymar, Talisca, KDB, Martial and Rodrigo plus 1m coins or so?

Currently got a Prem team with Neymar in but flexible, cheers in advance!

Not been able to play much so far since release but getting going now and should have enough points to qualify for next weekend league. Finding the game way better and more enjoyable than last year where it was like chiselling through a block of concrete to score a goal. Much more open games with the creative runs etc.

Picked up Rulebreaker Giminez yday. 140k. Surely will rise. Looks to be an absolute beast. If he was in the PL he would be fortune

I got Laporte on Thursday from rewards sold him for 500k. Gimenez looks about the same stats wise can't believe hes 350k less!

Anyone fancy trying to build me a team with untradable Neymar, Talisca, KDB, Martial and Rodrigo plus 1m coins or so?

Currently got a Prem team with Neymar in but flexible, cheers in advance!
What formation and all on max chem? It’s tough getting them all in on full without a defensive midfielder. It’s doable with 3 at the back though

What formation and all on max chem? It’s tough getting them all in on full without a defensive midfielder. It’s doable with 3 at the back though

In game I play either 41212 wide or switch to narrow. I’ve found it easier to get chem on 10 everywhere pre kick off with 433 at the moment then switch in game.

I’m happy if the others don’t get a game but Neymar is the main man, he’s mint.

Thanks.
Logon or register to see this image

picture hosting sites

Doesn't have Martial in but Salah is better anyway.

Interesting thanks, switching to 41212 in game?

Last edited:

Back