FIFA 21

any good PL Midfielders ?

Always tend to build my team around PL players, but need a good MF - possibly CB and Striker to play with Kane

Got 40k - not sure of type, just a CM that will fit in .. currently have Delli Ali in there with Lotfus Cheek who I think is poorA

Lo Celso is a great cheap option. Much better than Dele Alli or Loftus Cheek (althought I've never used RLC but he will be)

Not sure how much Wijnaldum is now but he's a quality all rounder.

Stick a catalyst on either of them and they are great.

Went balls deep and got 7 Sane for 39-41k each. Looks like Reus / Lewa should get something tonight and hopefully see a rise later in the day.
Lewa has to be in. Scored a hat trick and didn’t make TOTW which usually means in a promo.
Lost 6 out of 7. That’s enough FIFA for me for now, absolutely nothing is working.

Ive totally changed my team on the back of it like. Threw a massive strop. 0-3 in champs ffs

mad that.

Aye. Hoping I make some coin. First big move of the year for me. Made that 400 from chemistry style trading since the game came out !
Currently 36k! Fuck

Hopefully leave it to rise over the weekend!
Probably just the panic after opening packs at 6. Should have waited before buy time as I have picked another 3 up at 35k needs to be some rise ha

Last edited:
Got 40k - not sure of type, just a CM that will fit in .. currently have Delli Ali in there with Lotfus Cheek who I think is poorA
Ndidi is 3k if you need a ball winner or Fred is 9k, with the right chem he’s like a budget kante

at can you can’t go wrong with ake imo

up front pick either richarlson or Rodrigo

Packed tradable Dembele. Got a la liga team. Worth keeping in squad or selling? Only going for 35k. Never used him before
Still 57k on ps and 62 on Xbox

he’s very good and he seems to be holding his value, give him a try if you’re using a la Liga team

I used hazard before him and found dembele better

Back