FIFA 21

Thursday meta flips are the way this year, buy mid tier meta players who don't have much competition for places in league such as lucas moura, ferland mendy. Lowest prices are Sunday after WL sell off and Tuesday after CL MM. Then sell Thursday afternoon when the market booms after the coin injection from rewards.

On another note I packed mid etoo last night from the 200 goals pack. Packed Messi untrade last week.

Is wijnaldum good? Need a b2b prem mid?

Wow I’d love Eto’o.

Gomez tortuted me the other day 😳

Aye he’s class when used right. His finishing isn’t great but he’s class for getting around shithouse drop back 1 depth 3 width tactics.
Do the cams get involved?
Oh aye. I sometime play Dybala as cam as he’s always cutting inside onto his left peg. Even our lass was laughing at how OP his dribbling is.

Last edited:
He's ridiculous, I don't know where this run of luck has come from, got Messi last week, sterling hazard ter Stegen casemiro yesterday
It seems like accounts just get randomly flagged for certain periods

I got nothing for ages then last week I packed
Mbappe tradeable
Alisson untradeable
Ter stegen untradeable
Pogba untradeable
And about 4-5 tradeable 87+

Anyone got any trading tips?

got about 500k of coins potentially and want to try and trade my way to Neymar and Xavi.

I’m usually shit at trading though. In fact I’ve never really tried apart from fitness cards
Haven't played this year but the usual method is buy the blue CL cards and add a chunk on and just relist throughout the day when you can be arsed.

Buy for 1-3k, sell for 5-8k
Buy for 5-10k, sell for 16-22k

And so on

Played my first games since the update and getting wrecked by fast strikers just running through the defence. First relegation down to Div 4 as well.

What defensive depth are you playing? I was having the same issue and got round it by playing a higher line and more attacking style. Keeps the opponent pressed in and as soon as I get countered I sprint back using a CDM and cover the through balls etc.

Just had to turn the console off after Thiago did a rainbow flick over my defender, somehow managed to push him out of the way and put a volley in the top corner.

Back